ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You should give a good review with 5 stars with everything you just said :D
sorry, game clearly deserve it but i only thought about it while re-reading myself and got too lazy T_T aslo nipticking in the review seem counter intuitive somehow :S

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
sorry, game clearly deserve it but i only thought about it while re-reading myself and got too lazy T_T aslo nipticking in the review seem counter intuitive somehow :S
copy paste :) helps people to want to try it. if you don't wanna thats fine though. I just tend to get the really grumpy reviewers xD

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Sacred_Sage Sage , I've just started to play this right now, but before I forget:
When going to the store for the first time, if you buy the Wine before going back home, later on when Cascade tells you to go buy the Wine, if you move around the house the event gets triggered normally, but the Hint system gets stuck telling you to go to the store to buy the Wine. Even after finishing the event.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage Sage , I've just started to play this right now, but before I forget:
When going to the store for the first time, if you buy the Wine before going back home, later on when Cascade tells you to go buy the Wine, if you move around the house the event gets triggered normally, but the Hint system gets stuck telling you to go to the store to buy the Wine. Even after finishing the event.
it's the flimsy get hint system I have in right now. Currently I'm working on 0.22 and my Guru will hopefully have a much better system ready by then.
open up your console and type this to fix it

$ cascade_wine_quest = True

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
it's the flimsy get hint system I have in right now. Currently I'm working on 0.22 and my Guru will hopefully have a much better system ready by then.
open up your console and type this to fix it

$ cascade_wine_quest = True
Since I was still at the beginning, I've started a new game. Now it seems that if I don't Agree with providing Marcus the photos, Cascade's Hint stays tuck at "To continue her story...(I Should talk to the guy sitting down at The Royal.)"

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
cant get this scene to pop no matter what time of day.. 1633298074786.png
EDIT: Last scene that triggered with paige and marcus was her smoking at the royal.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Can I see all the scenes in the same playthrough?
No you can not. At the moment it takes 2 playthroughs, but you can do 95% in 1 playthrough.

Hii have this game incest ?
No there is not.

im not getting anything new with eve, all im getting are the daily quests.
Okay. The way it should work is talk to Marcus, he speaks about Eve then you go Eve at the police station. She agrees then you go back to the Royal if that doesnt work. Then we will get you straightened out. Let me know okay?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can't get into Lily's room. At first I thought that the room opens only after some quest, then I thought that it had not been completed yet. But I finished her thread and gained 27 RS, and the secret pictures page says that 1 is in her room.
Perhaps this is due to rollback. Sometimes it does strange things with quests, either they are considered completed or on the contrary discards to the previous one.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Can't get into Lily's room. At first I thought that the room opens only after some quest, then I thought that it had not been completed yet. But I finished her thread and gained 27 RS, and the secret pictures page says that 1 is in her room.
Perhaps this is due to rollback. Sometimes it does strange things with quests, either they are considered completed or on the contrary discards to the previous one.
Yes it does. You are right. Yes it unlocks through main story. After the hot tub scene with Paige AND dining room talk with Cascade about saving money. If you have done that open up console and use this

$ Lily.unlock_tittybank()

It seems that sometimes the rollback doesnt change the variables back to what they were. so it counts as completed after the person rolledback. So they miss the scene and the get hint doesnt update because they didnt reach the end of the scene. Without a way to produce the effect there's no true way of knowing the cause.

Reactions: mag5246

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So... Latest update. You do the main quest in the living room at night, You either end up at the park or the jail and nothing else and the quest never finishes and you are free to move around the map as you want.
Who adds an unfished quest and doesnt even have a message for the player that it's not done yet? Just a thought here. Don't add it until it's done, maybe?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
How do I progress? I of course immediately rejected Marcus because I would never share anything with a guy so he can fuck off and die.
I can't progress with the main story(time to talk to Paige in the royal) or Paige(I should check in at the royal at noon).

After pissing around, the hint is wrong you need to see Paige in the afternoon, then complete a lot of other steps.
The tip was very premature.

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
So... Latest update. You do the main quest in the living room at night, You either end up at the park or the jail and nothing else and the quest never finishes and you are free to move around the map as you want.
Who adds an unfished quest and doesnt even have a message for the player that it's not done yet? Just a thought here. Don't add it until it's done, maybe?
Its a free roam, why would I lock the player to not being able to walk around or doubling a patch cycle when the player can pick up exactly where they left off. That makes absolutely no sense.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
How do I progress? I of course immediately rejected Marcus because I would never share anything with a guy so he can fuck off and die.
I can't progress with the main story(time to talk to Paige in the royal) or Paige(I should check in at the royal at noon).

After pissing around, the hint is wrong you need to see Paige in the afternoon, then complete a lot of other steps.
The tip was very premature.
As the stated many times in the forums already. A new system is in the works. So hang tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes