Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
How much maledom content? Is it a maledom game, or just a little scene or two?
depends on choice. atm you scene wise off hand 3 or 4 ? There is a whole relationship with 1 girl that is like a master / slave when scenes are 1 on 1 with them. Nothing crazy though. There will be more as well but its not a focus.

Reactions: MausMaus

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi Sacred_Sage And everyone , This is Turkish Translated for Turkish People.
" Herkese selam , Başka bir oyun Başka bir çeviri , Oynayın keyfinize bakın. "
Download link=>

Reactions: sesrevis32

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Quick Question: How do you unlock Vivian's gallery scene? I know she has a thigh job scene when you sneak in at night, but when I do that, this scene still does not unlock. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Quick Question: How do you unlock Vivian's gallery scene? I know she has a thigh job scene when you sneak in at night, but when I do that, this scene still does not unlock. Any help would be appreciated.
No that is the only scene she has unless you did the eve scenes as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, im correcting it now it will be updated and fixed in 0.23.

fozquark

Jul 25, 2018
Is the bar accessible in this update? The girls talked about meeting at the bar but the event never happened and the hint system indicates there is nothing more to do.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Reclusive Bay [v0.21.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.21.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Reclusive Bay [v0.20.3]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.20.3]

*****************************************************[/B]

of Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

di un fan Reclusive Bay [v0.19]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-15
Version: 0.21.3

thesamerski101

Jul 6, 2021
What is new in this update? All i get is one scene in Jail and thats it.

Before i downloaded the new version every hint was already marked as "Thats all for now!" and after the update all of them were marked the same but the "Main story" one. After i completed the Jail scene that one marked as "Thats all for now!" aswell.

Am i missing something?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
What is new in this update? All i get is one scene in Jail and thats it.

Before i downloaded the new version every hint was already marked as "Thats all for now!" and after the update all of them were marked the same but the "Main story" one. After i completed the Jail scene that one marked as "Thats all for now!" aswell.

Am i missing something?
there is a changelog that says all things added in the forum.
Is the bar accessible in this update? The girls talked about meeting at the bar but the event never happened and the hint system indicates there is nothing more to do.
if the hint says thats it you reached the end. Bar is next update.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I need the exact hint to determine where you are at, there are several times you talk to them xD
I think you are referring to the Marcus scenes? if so you have to do cascade's before Lilys. It's a chain.

$ Lily.encountered('marcus_quest_lily_tits') if you did both cascade and lilys
I did want to ask if there are any downsides to fulfilling (or not) Marcus' photo requests? (Apart from feeling like slime... :))

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I did want to ask if there are any downsides to fulfilling (or not) Marcus' photo requests? (Apart from feeling like slime... :))
if you say no there is no downside. in the next update I added some dialog flavor for saying no, you miss the scenes for doing them though so keep that in mind :) I know everyone hates Marcus lol he started out as just a filler character but as i kept developing the game he kinda grew on me as the clown idiot everyone down grades lol

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Go to Royal kitchen in the morning and see Paige. Ask her if you she needs anything. She will ask you to make the payment for her. Then go to the police station.
I must have screwed something up. The police station doesn't appear on my map.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I must have screwed something up. The police station doesn't appear on my map.
you have to progress the story further then ill look into why that popped up for you because it should be unlocked until you can travel to the police station.

I just checked that you have to meet Eve before you can do that for Paige so the police station has to be unlocked. sense you meet eve by going there.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes