tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Okay, the problem has been found. renpy's built in rollback also counts for rolling forward as well. So that is what occured with your saves. I'll start thinking on how to fix this. I should have something by next patch. Thanks for the save file to pinpoint this bug.
Sorry for the late answer and not providing a save, I thought it was a common error.
Is there a way for me to unlock it with a console command or something?
Like if I lower her RS and get it back up manually?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sorry for the late answer and not providing a save, I thought it was a common error.
Is there a way for me to unlock it with a console command or something?
Like if I lower her RS and get it back up manually?
Right sorry, here here this

$ Lily.unlock_tittybank()

the RS is not the problem actually. Yes the hint says you need 20 RS but its locked behind something else which you do well before the 20 RS required. There are a couple of conditions to be met to unlock :p

Reactions: tsmox

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Right sorry, here here this

$ Lily.unlock_tittybank()

the RS is not the problem actually. Yes the hint says you need 20 RS but its locked behind something else which you do well before the 20 RS required. There are a couple of conditions to be met to unlock :p

Thank you very much, that fixed it.

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
How does the third option unlock?

Does this game have any walkthrough?

View attachment 1613823
Before this happen you need to rise their SL. It's a bit hard to do when you don't know the stats a dialogue option will give you but they're generally dialogue like "Hopefully you won't be wearing anything next time".
If you need help private message me your discord I can give you more info/tools to find out.

Reactions: kghky

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
If you put your mouse over it, the game tells you where to find them.
Sometimes they're pretty well hidden or just in an obvious place you won't think to check, so press H multiple times at the location mentioned to see it pop up from the background
Thank you!
I found two pictures.

2022 6.png

2022 7.png

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Before this happen you need to rise their SL. It's a bit hard to do when you don't know the stats a dialogue option will give you but they're generally dialogue like "Hopefully you won't be wearing anything next time".
If you need help private message me your discord I can give you more info/tools to find out.
Looks like I have to start playing the game again

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Looks like I have to start playing the game again
If you want to increase the RS & SL values, pay attention to your choices. Most of the time, being a good guy instead of a dick, will make them increase. I did trial and error and I am currently at 23 save pages.

Reactions: kghky

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
If you want to increase the RS & SL values, pay attention to your choices. Most of the time, being a good guy instead of a dick, will make them increase. I did trial and error and I am currently at 23 save pages.
You play more than I do XD

Reactions: Crippy

4astrof

Sep 19, 2020
I'm stuck at I should ask Cascade for directions to my father grave at noon, Cascade at noon is working at the restaurant but i don't see the option to ask her about the grave:unsure: Any help would be appreciated

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I'm stuck at I should ask Cascade for directions to my father grave at noon, Cascade at noon is working at the restaurant but i don't see the option to ask her about the grave:unsure: Any help would be appreciated
Did you try going to the mausoleum at noon?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I got the park, home, restaurant,rbpd hq, the store and the coffee shop as location but not the mausoleum
You have me stumped on this one. Visiting the mausoleum is a natural progression.

Please post your save and I will have the dev take a look at it.

Reactions: 4astrof

4astrof

Sep 19, 2020
You have me stumped on this one. Visiting the mausoleum is a natural progression.

Please post your save and I will have the dev take a look at it.
well I'm pretty noob at this so i think i will start a new game but thank you very much for trying to help me is very appreciated

kghky

Oct 13, 2019

Thank you. I finally unlocked this

2022 10.png

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes