Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yeah but they don't show how to maximize s/p with the girls. I missed out on my 1st s/p checkpoint because of it
For me, that is why I have 13 pages of saves...to ensure that I make the right decision to maximize points.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
For me, that is why I have 13 pages of saves...to ensure that I make the right decision to maximize points.
which might be made a bit less annoying without the game looking for a name for each of the saves, everytime.
And I haven't even gotten into the fact that for all the clutter of the UI you can't check your sp level with any girl without having to use the pc at home - another annoyance

Reactions: skyrover
Jul 21, 2019
which might be made a bit less annoying without the game looking for a name for each of the saves, everytime.
Save names are clearly optional. It says as much when prompting for the name and you can just leave it blank.
Further, there's a "preference" to turn off "naming saves" if you don't want to name saves.
You can find that in the right-click menus.

And I haven't even gotten into the fact that for all the clutter of the UI you can't check your sp level with any girl without having to use the pc at home - another annoyance
Just click the "Help" button at the top when you're roaming about.
Next to each picture of the ladies is their respective RS/SL scores.
No "PC in bedroom" required.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Sacred_Sage

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there any guide as to where these pictures of each girl are - meaning I know it says in the bar on friday for leah but I've looked many times and nothing is there

Crippy

May 28, 2018
is there any guide as to where these pictures of each girl are - meaning I know it says in the bar on friday for leah but I've looked many times and nothing is there
Some a cleverly hidden. I recommend when you get to the "target" area, press "H" and look for the panties.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Some a cleverly hidden. I recommend when you get to the "target" area, press "H" and look for the panties.
The one on the right side of the park is invisible, surely someone has a guide done for these it is really annoying

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone got all scenes, peek snaps and eye candy unlocked? Can you share some saves pls.

I have trouble finding eye candy of leah (where tf is the construction worker.. LOL)

For the scenes, I kinda missed this 3rd scene with vivian, I can't tell where.
1644197440949.png

For peek snaps I missed 6.

can anyone share their saves pls

Reactions: skyrover

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 659 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc money/energy etc // girls rs/sl/isinHarem

View attachment 1355607 View attachment 1355618

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1355606 View attachment 1355613

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update (main file)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes