"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.31] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,20 GB / 696 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.31-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,16 GB / 662 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.31-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.31] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,20 GB / 696 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.31-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,16 GB / 662 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.31-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
that was blazingly fast thx!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Somebody please help me find the eye candy #3 and 4 for Leah, the ones "somewhere in the bar" on Friday and Saturday

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 182: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
fit 'contain'
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 185: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 125
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 190: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 350
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Mar 04 11:03:51 2022

PLEASE help to fix the problem

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a mod or tutorial to adjust the font? Some fonts and colours are not very readable without the text box. I tried the universal transparency mod to add an outline, but it doesn't improve it enough.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Is there a mod or tutorial to adjust the font? Some fonts and colours are not very readable without the text box. I tried the universal transparency mod to add an outline, but it doesn't improve it enough.
Try looking in your options. There is a plan text set up as well..

geno4952

May 3, 2017
You should try this. It works for me.....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I do not have hints for the new stuff ? Can anyone help

Added Leah morning date
- Added a side story scene with Eve (Eves new vitcim)
- Added a side stroy for Eve (meeting eves mom)
- Added Paige's repeatable

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It seems like a lot of things are broken on the OP, but it could just be me.
However, I did get the game via Racity, which is a first for me. :)

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
It seems like a lot of things are broken on the OP, but it could just be me.
However, I did get the game via Racity, which is a first for me. :)
Yeah, Racaty is hit or miss for me as well. That is why I try to stay with Mega whenever possible.

Sounds like you got a bad load. I have played all the way through several times with no issues.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, Racaty is hit or miss for me as well. That is why I try to stay with Mega whenever possible.

Sounds like you got a bad load. I have played all the way through several times with no issues.
Mega has shut me down for some reason. Was my main choice. Maybe downloaded too much.

Last edited:

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
I am enjoying the game mostly. Only real downside to me is I keep thinking... Why is no one calling the feds lol You have pretty solid evidence of all kinds of shady stuff happening and why has MC not gone and got a shotgun :) To be fair though that happens to me in a lot of games.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I am enjoying the game mostly. Only real downside to me is I keep thinking... Why is no one calling the feds lol You have pretty solid evidence of all kinds of shady stuff happening and why has MC not gone and got a shotgun :) To be fair though that happens to me in a lot of games.
Trevor mentions his connections in a few scenes but I have more scenes coming maybe next patch or one after that touches some of that as well.

Reactions: CircaAD and Mattrox
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes