felixleonardo

Apr 7, 2021
I managed to find almost all eye Candy's, but there is one from Paige, which is almost impossible.
It's the first one that has the following track: "Somewhere that she works"
Where do I find this one?
Thank you for your help!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I managed to find almost all eye Candy's, but there is one from Paige, which is almost impossible.
It's the first one that has the following track: "Somewhere that she works"
Where do I find this one?
Thank you for your help!
If I remember correctly, go into the kitchen and then go to the right. If you don't see it, hit H a couple of times and you should see it disappear and then reappear.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Has anyone posted the placement of the eye candy in the park for Lily? I have read through all the posts and don't recall a solution being posted. I know many people have asked, and the dev (sacred_sage) has bragged (and rightly so) about how well it is hidden. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that this is something that the dev should spoil. If it has been posted, I would appreciate knowing, and I will re-read the thread (nothing better to do now that I am retired). If it hasn't been posted, even a clue as to where it is can help. (inside the park or out on the street). I have tried the H key trick, but I guess my eyes aren't sharp enough anymore. Thanks in advance for any responses.
fixed up some bracket placements

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Has anyone posted the placement of the eye candy in the park for Lily? I have read through all the posts and don't recall a solution being posted. I know many people have asked, and the dev (sacred_sage) has bragged (and rightly so) about how well it is hidden. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that this is something that the dev should spoil. If it has been posted, I would appreciate knowing, and I will re-read the thread (nothing better to do now that I am retired). If it hasn't been posted, even a clue as to where it is can help. (inside the park or out on the street). I have tried the H key trick, but I guess my eyes aren't sharp enough anymore. Thanks in advance for any responses.
fixed up some bracket placements
If I remember correctly, it is in the upper right of the screen. I think I found it easier at night.

felixleonardo

Apr 7, 2021
Could someone suggest me some games like this, with several female characteristics to interact with, and a good story? Thanks!

Last edited:

felixleonardo

Apr 7, 2021
Guys, I miss 4 peek snaps from Cascade. It's pictures 5 to 8.
And a scene too. The second one.
How could I get it?
Is the Rebecca scene possible in this version (0.32)?
Is there a way to edit some file to enable just those pictures?
Thanks!

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.33] [Sacred Sage]
compressed_.gif

2.5 GB to ≅ 510 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Can someone tell me where I can find the second peek snap of Summer and the first and third eye candy in the "side ladies" tab?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes