Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I keep quitting and coming back to this game. Not because of the grind like some other people but the MC. The first person scenes are fine for me but every time I see this guy's Neanderthal face I wince. Do you still see it a lot now?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I keep quitting and coming back to this game. Not because of the grind like some other people but the MC. The first person scenes are fine for me but every time I see this guy's Neanderthal face I wince. Do you still see it a lot now?
Dood, you don't understand the half of it. When I first started this project I did not have the knowledge I do now. I cant WAIT until my next project. I already have the models selected and built them. I didn't know what I should have been looking for when I made these characters. lol Side note there is no grind. Check the PC free money.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Dood, you don't understand the half of it. When I first started this project I did not have the knowledge I do now. I cant WAIT until my next project. I already have the models selected and built them. I didn't know what I should have been looking for when I made these characters. lol Side note there is no grind. Check the PC free money.
Well, I look forward to your next game then. I can understand getting better as you go but for me characters are important and this MC is particularly disturbing to me. As for the free money, that's great and all but last time I played the free money had a warning that it shouldn't be used because it wasn't how the game was meant to be played. It's little more than a built in cheat.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I have 27 points with a cascade when I need 20 but I don't have access to her bedroom - what's the problem - a little help?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I have nothing against sandboxes, but point systems that crawl along and make your work forever to trigger the next event are a huge negative.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yeah, bro. I know there are hints. I just can't seem to actually find them
Some of them are hidden pretty good. I had to repeatedly press "H" until I could find them. Especially with the one for Lily in the park.
If that doesn't work, let me know.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
All scenes are viewable regardless of choice. Use the Help icon to find the next scene location.
all scenes are viewable if your (RS) is high enough, you mean. how do you you raise it, if I may ask? it's keeping me from doing anything

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I guess it's a good thing that the main story and side stories can be seen without getting a single RS or SL then....
I beg to differ, I can't do anything cause it says my (RS) is to low. guessing I need to start over?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes