Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Someone need to change this HUD, it makes the game overall just horrible​
Is there anything specific that makes it "horrible" to you? - is it the color-scheme? - is it the layout? - is it the placement? - is it missing vital information? - is it any combination of those? What would you do to improve it and make it usable for you? Besides calling it horrible which does nothing to change anything.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
does not seem to work. without the quotes I get an error. With the quotes ...does not change anything. ???
Hmmm let me check - should work though.
My bad - sorta... it's RS and SL not RL
Cascade.RS=12
Cascade.SL=12
That SHOULD work. And it is case sensitive. I checked the variables in Unren.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav121

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
Is there a particular time-place i should speak with Eve? I'm stuck at the part where i should tell her i'm about to talk to Vivian, but the event doesn't see to start. I went to her room at night/late night, the RBPD the rest of the time

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Heyho guys. Got a bug here:
It's shown since the talk with Cascade about Lily in the dinning room at night. Reloading a save before and replaying didn't solve the problem. Had to restart because had no saves left. Is there maybe a console command to deactivate this?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Heyho guys. Got a bug here:
It's shown since the talk with Cascade about Lily in the dinning room at night. Reloading a save before and replaying didn't solve the problem. Had to restart because had no saves left. Is there maybe a console command to deactivate this?
This was answered like 5 posts ago... on the prior page. hide screen -auto_test. Not a bug just a testing screen that I forgot to take out.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Is there anything specific that makes it "horrible" to you? - is it the color-scheme? - is it the layout? - is it the placement? - is it missing vital information? - is it any combination of those? What would you do to improve it and make it usable for you? Besides calling it horrible which does nothing to change anything.
They could be a bit more little/subtle and the green ones for roaming take so much attention you can't see the place you're in, the HUD is hiding too much on view, in resume, try to be a bit more subtle with the HUD if possible, but try not to make it little too, aim for the comfortable.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

You have no memory at the start of the game, and know nothing of the town that you live in. Early on you find out that you were in a car wreck with your father. You pulled through after an eight month coma. However your father didn't get as lucky. Cliche I know, bare with me though. In his will he left you the house, and a starting business called the Royal, a restaurant. Reclusive Bay is a ghost town by all comparisons, and off the beaten path for sure. The nearest town is two hours away. It is used only as an escape for those that don't want to be found, or those that want to party. As the story progresses you will learn bits, and pieces about your past memory. Also finding out that your accident wasn't by mere chance. Along your journey through this sandbox story driven VN you will meet beautiful women that will help you. There is something strange going on in Reclusive Bay as you progress the story you will find out this town's dark secrets, and the people that still live there. What could it possibly be?
Here is a link to the opening menu giving an overview of some of the characters in Reclusive Bay on my .
Since I've started playing Vns, I lost 26 fathers in a car acident and woke up with no memory in a house with 3 women an older and 2 young ones and had to take care of the business :D

rasinkane78

Jul 22, 2019
I have a request for the next update for this game. Please change the spoken words from the players to WHITE, so people, I, included,
will be able to read what is said. Love the game, just hard to read what is said.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I have a request for the next update for this game. Please change the spoken words from the players to WHITE, so people, I, included,
will be able to read what is said. Love the game, just hard to read what is said.
Look in preferences there are 3 different set ups. I am not going to change what I have anymore. Each time I do a new person complains about it.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
Pro tip... I just learned that if you press H to hide the interface, like I just did, in order to better search for the panties in the park... it actually makes it IMPOSSIBLE to find! Seems like the panties are part of the interface. xD

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes