Crippy

May 28, 2018
did u made passive agression comment to player what did not know about developers bug, instead to tell him how to debug it in console?
No...I gave the player a hint as to where they could find the answer. I do not feel it is my place to suggest console corrections when the developer is very active on the board and he can do that if he wants. Just my opinion.

Little late to the party aren't you...that was over 4 months ago.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
No...I gave the player a hint as to where they could find the answer. I do not feel it is my place to suggest console corrections when the developer is very active on the board and he can do that if he wants. Just my opinion.
good so thx for your hint, hope that later u will give answer to other questions:)

edited (searching that answer myself today)

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Great game but unlocking all the scenes is pretty annoying. Especially when this weird text Cascade Tittybank appears on my screen and won’t go away. Can anyone tell me unlocking the Vivian night sneak in scenes are even worth it?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Great game but unlocking all the scenes is pretty annoying. Especially when this weird text Cascade Tittybank appears on my screen and won’t go away. Can anyone tell me unlocking the Vivian night sneak in scenes are even worth it?
Clearing the text has been addressed a page or two back.

Unlocking the scenes is based on the choices you make...if I am understanding your question. The peek snaps are random and happen in the morning when one of the girls come to visit you in your room.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I too believe this game could really use a walkthrough mod (that let's us know the effects of your dialogue choices). Right now the game looks great, but playing without one just leaves me feeling like I will need to do it again with one, and so I am just letting in sit in a folder of games that I want to play BUT don't...while I wait for a Walkthrough to make it feel like a better time investment.

Reactions: taru

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I too believe this game could really use a walkthrough mod (that let's us know the effects of your dialogue choices). Right now the game looks great, but playing without one just leaves me feeling like I will need to do it again with one, and so I am just letting in sit in a folder of games that I want to play BUT don't...while I wait for a Walkthrough to make it feel like a better time investment.
Although I hate it, it looks like RB will just collect a lot of dust. The dev has addressed the WT topic and there will not be one. Mainly because you do not have to do things in a particular order. You can play the Main Story first and then the Side Stories. Or you can do them all at the same time. Some decisions do have an outcome on certain scenes and points accrued, but that is where multiple saves come in - instead of only relying/playing from 1 save.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
honestly, I feel the same way this would be great

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
I know this is a dumb question, but I take it there were updates in the past and future updates in the
works as this game is far from finished. If so, when is the next update planned and what will be in it?

Aside from dumb unrealistic things like no bathrooms in the house, visitors can just walk right up to jail cells,
etc. the storyline is excellent far better than most games as it not afraid to go into dark realities that happen
in real life. I especially like the part where Cascade got pushed into a delivery, given a shot, and a bottle of
pills to get her hooked again as advertising for future business with Trevor. Damn lucky she didn't overdose
after being clean so long. Well done.

Sorry, getting flashbacks to my own real life past. Must say with Lily then Leah on top of our main character
John Doe, it's so hot pregnancy is definitely in the cards. It's obvious he wants to be a father and the women
around him want to be mothers. It's cool. They all would make fine parents.

If you dare to get really dirty, you can have high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools where Trevor
has the admins, security, and student dealers sell and push drugs on the kids. You can even have FBI and Narcs
push drugs on the kids too. Need more material on this, just ask me as I got lots of experience in this from 20+
years teaching. No I will not give out real names. I intend to remain alive and so far have succeeded.

Think we all know the sex content will be increased, more peek snaps, and many locked shows will get written
up and unlocked.

Overall, well done. Looking forward to next update.

Oh, and dev, nothing wrong with working on other games in addition to this one, and nothing wrong
if those games are very different than this one. As an author, I have one Science Fiction book published,
one Business textbook, a religious book, and a cooking recipe book. Diversification is the spice of life.
Just try not to ignore the public screaming in your ears more, more, more... sequel, sequel, sequel,
or in your case update, update, update. When you are ready get back to it. I will do the same for my
audiences.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes