Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Sacred_Sage im can't complete these questions :1)I should talk to Eve .She clearly wnats to ask me something 2)Head to Cuppa Joe ,and ask Leah if she wants to study 3)Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal whathappened? thx

Reactions: KateOlive

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Sacred_Sage im can't complete these questions :1)I should talk to Eve .She clearly wnats to ask me something 2)Head to Cuppa Joe ,and ask Leah if she wants to study 3)Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal whathappened? thx
Well, your first post doesn't say a whole lot. What does the hint say? Where are you trying to talk to him at? Did you decline Marcus on the boob photo request?

As far as the rest, check the dev notes.

If you are still having problems after that, I suggest you either start a new game or reload the latest update.

Reactions: Max1276

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the bar location?.
My Hints only tell me to go to the restaurant but nothing ever triggers once i go there.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I got this error help somebody

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 182: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
fit 'contain'
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 185: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 125
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 190: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 350

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sacred_Sage

For a game of this size and artwork in this quality, using webp is kinda pointless.

Especially considering it's considerably slower to unpack a webp than fx a jpeg. They are smaller, so they load faster, but on a disk they will be slower.
Also, you really don't gain that much. Maybe your 2,2 GB game folder would be 2.8-3 GB instead because your compression is likely minimal.

I tried to compress images\paige\paige_cooks_topless\paige_cooks_topless5.webp to jpg in 80% and 90%.

In 80%, it is 240 KB smaller than the webp. There is a little quality loss, but it is hardly visible.
In 90%, it is about 25 KB larger. That means your game would be 2,3-2,4 GB instead of 2,2 GB.

I think it'd be worth it to consider the use of webp, as it is specifically meant for websites and not games. Your call but it does slow down a game because renpy is Python 2.7 which is slow as it is.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.32] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 697 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 662 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage

For a game of this size and artwork in this quality, using webp is kinda pointless.

Especially considering it's considerably slower to unpack a webp than fx a jpeg. They are smaller, so they load faster, but on a disk they will be slower.
Also, you really don't gain that much. Maybe your 2,2 GB game folder would be 2.8-3 GB instead because your compression is likely minimal.

I tried to compress images\paige\paige_cooks_topless\paige_cooks_topless5.webp to jpg in 80% and 90%.

In 80%, it is 240 KB smaller than the webp. There is a little quality loss, but it is hardly visible.
In 90%, it is about 25 KB larger. That means your game would be 2,3-2,4 GB instead of 2,2 GB.

I think it'd be worth it to consider the use of webp, as it is specifically meant for websites and not games. Your call but it does slow down a game because renpy is Python 2.7 which is slow as it is.
I don't follow your logic. I convert my jpgs to webp with a loseless of only 5% and the sizes are always smaller by anywhere from 200 kbs to 500kbs. Of course when you convert the webps back to jpg at 80% its going to be smaller. Your decreasing the quality even further. When I originally converted most of my jpgs to webp I cut the size of the game in half. 2 gigs down to 1 gig. The only way webp file size is larger is when I do loseless.

Last edited:
Reactions: ladguru and CircaAD

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 697 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 662 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Joker sir, I am so depressed - FireFox is telling me the file on MixDrop is a potential security risk! Could you possibly also post it somewhere else? Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thon 67

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017

Or you can:
My pc HATES Mixdrop tonight. Keeps tagging any contents from them as possibly harmful and won't download...

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

Or you can:
Alternate Download Sites for JokerLeader's Reclusive Bay [v0.32] [Sacred Sage]:
- -

calel

Aug 19, 2021

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 182: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
fit 'contain'
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 185: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 125
^

File "game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 190: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize 350
PLEASE HELP

Crippy

May 28, 2018

fit 'contain'
^

xsize 125
^

xsize 350
PLEASE HELP
You probably have a bad load. Get a fresh download from the OP.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Where is Summer and where is the bar? How do you get LS and RS points (i hate points systems with a passion, like why even have choices if you need to only pick these specific ones to actually progress?)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes