johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 659 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
For the compresse version I'm getting

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/ReclusiveBay-0.30-pc/game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 182: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    fit 'contain'
                 ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/ReclusiveBay-0.30-pc/game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 185: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xsize 125
             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/ReclusiveBay-0.30-pc/game/classes/Profile.rpy", line 190: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xsize 350
             ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Feb 18 11:39:48 2022

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone have an alternative download site for the compressed file? MixDrop is spending most of it's effort to try to convince me to download crap I don't want, and drops any download attempt of the actual target file within minutes.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone have an alternative download site for the compressed file? MixDrop is spending most of it's effort to try to convince me to download crap I don't want, and drops any download attempt of the actual target file within minutes.
Torrents are the best way, I think, when they can be set up.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not done with the current update but I'm amazed at how much shit has happened to the MC and he still hasn't acquired a weapon to defend the girls and himself...

Reactions: CircaAD

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Torrents are the best way, I think, when they can be set up.
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I've had a hatred of torrents and torrent software since Bit Torrent launched almost 20ish years ago. Torrent software offended my sense of privacy and control over my data (and I am aware that many major game updaters use torrent P2P tech to handle things - but I still hate it). So I have only deliberately installed torrent software on my PCs a handful of times to get software I really really wanted when no other options existed then I immediately uninstalled it. So torrents just don't work with my emotional and largely illogical response. So I may just wait for a time that traffic is low and download the uncompressed version.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Reclusive Bay [v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 659 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Am I doing something wrong?
Every time I try to download the site opens another window time after time - advert after advert.
Then I get a 'timeout' message or a security warning.

Your compressed versions have always been good in the past JL but for some reason Mixdrop is now refusing to let me download a file.
I also have problems with Pixeldrain which seems to upset my Chrome's defences.
Mega, Workupload and GoFile all seem to be ok however.
Help?

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Am I doing something wrong?
Every time I try to download the site opens another window time after time - advert after advert.
Then I get a 'timeout' message or a security warning.

Your compressed versions have always been good in the past JL but for some reason Mixdrop is now refusing to let me download a file.
I also have problems with Pixeldrain which seems to upset my Chrome's defences.
Mega, Workupload and GoFile all seem to be ok however.
Help?
I never got the Mixdrop site to download. I had to switch to the full version one night when I wasn't downloading anything else.

Reactions: Bonhomie

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I had a whole review I started for this game and why it fails on so many levels, then everything in my notepad file got suddenly purged somehow. Super frustrating. Fuck it, I'm not typing it up again. This game is lazily written, with bad models and bad mechanics. Would not recommend unless dev starts over from scratch as the premise does show promise.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is definitely more than 2. Give it a play and see how it goes.
depends on the situation. if there is alot of buildup and quest-tasks and not enough lewd rewards - id better wait. though if development is slow but xxx content appears frequently i may.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
depends on the situation. if there is alot of buildup and quest-tasks and not enough lewd rewards - id better wait. though if development is slow but xxx content appears frequently i may.
It is a pretty healthy mix and the updates come twice a month. There is a hint system built in that steers you in the direction that you need to go.

But I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. Characters do get developed in order to progress the story.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes