Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm shocked to see this is "completed" already. "Completed" or rushed?
A bit of both. Truthfully the constant nagging / complaints/ and in some cases pure bitching and whining turned me off from pushing and dragging the story further. I had some ideas to continue. However This was my first project and had no idea what I was getting into. My 2nd project already has a clear path from beginning to end which I must say makes developing VNs SO much better. Also much easier to block out the noise. And to add I have a better foothold in the 3D world. As an added note my good friend and mentor to coding that coded and taught me what I know did all the code to this game. So working on it tugged on my heart strings.

Mar 29, 2021
It crossed my mind and I have been coming to terms on the decision. I had so many controversies over RB. I am debating to do so.
I didn't know about the controversies, but playing the game I haven't found any issue that could possibly prevent the pubblication of the game on Steam, the title is solid and well done, moreover, in the long term, in addition to a bit of a revenue, the experience of publishing it there could also be useful in view of a possible publication on the platform of Selara too, when the time comes in the future :)

Anyway, thank you very much for answering!! ;)

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
A bit of both. Truthfully the constant nagging / complaints/ and in some cases pure bitching and whining turned me off from pushing and dragging the story further. I had some ideas to continue. However This was my first project and had no idea what I was getting into. My 2nd project already has a clear path from beginning to end which I must say makes developing VNs SO much better. Also much easier to block out the noise. And to add I have a better foothold in the 3D world. As an added note my good friend and mentor to coding that coded and taught me what I know did all the code to this game. So working on it tugged on my heart strings.

I too am a game developer or was until I shifted more into consulting lately.
Like the book I pusblished over 10 years ago, nag nag nag for sequel and more content on similar lines.

Yes, I did a lot of excellent content, but so many fundamentals were left out. Plus, here is my writer's secret:
I live out for real what I write about. Real life has me busy, but I am taking notes as I go along.
When I get free time, I will write not only my sequel, but lots of other stuff on different subjects.

I hear you about burnout and need to go off in new directions and to take breaks for real life living. Non-stop
performing and material gets old, but audience locks you into only working on that. Bad managers out for $$$
will push to perform milkin you for every cent until you are waste then move on to the next. I strongly advise
you to manage yourself and keep it that way.

Lots of charming content in this game and the harsh twists make it really good. When relaxed, think about
what you would like to do going really out there in the extreme like have the bad guys win in the courts, kill more
people, and so our MC and his girls arm themselves and gun down the bad guys like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
The other bad guys bargain with them for control of the town or they simply run business in adjacent towns.
Ugggh, hitting home here? That's the idea. Hope this inspires you for ideas on what more you can do here.

But yes, I agree the ETs having sex with trans in a brothel business where the mc gains fu points for each you know what and with 100 points wins the game is an altogether diffrent game.

Have fun, relax. Good luck getting over your burnout.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
Well it was excellent for your first game. I was just shocked to see it completed already. I'm with you I would have liked to see it continue. Ignore the bitching. I am amazed this was your first game.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I enjoyed playing this game even if the end is a little rushed. It's pretty good for a first project.
The fact the MC has to earn money to extend the house is a good concept.
The more new rooms in the house the more ladies to visit. ;)

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
I enjoyed playing this game even if the end is a little rushed. It's pretty good for a first project.
The fact the MC has to earn money to extend the house is a good concept.
The more new rooms in the house the more ladies to visit. ;)

The camgurl mansion game takes the house expansion idea much further, but lacks the intimate stuff
in this game. Specialization makes excellence, but usually in a limited capacity. Integrated
multiple concepts and paths gives diversity and more choices, but usually more grindy and repetive.
Which is better? Enjoy the debate for eternity.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Could someone work on a gallery unlocker? Or send me a save file of the gallery fully unlocked, Apparently I've missed quite a few scenes with the different girls. Not sure how though, I used the walkthrough whilst playing.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Does anyone know how I get the 1st Cascade scene? Tried using the ingame walkthrough but it played the 2nd one

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just found the Selara game and thought that creator's name sounds familar. Maybe link between both games (y)

RudeyKelly

Dec 26, 2017
The android port us buggy af. I can't even play properly, not even the start of the game, because of these constant crashes.

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
I'll start playing it soon, though there's a specific reason I came here
I have around 2TBs of eroge and while I was looking for a certain folder in 'Everything', I came across the wallpapers folder that came with this game
I saw that I had a build of the game from 2022 (it was like 0.2 something I believe?), so now I'm back to get the complete version
It's just interesting to find VNs that are in development for a while and actually reach the 1.0 status :D

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes