• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
I wouldnt release it, if it wasn't possible.
I'm at the point where I can start the "ending" but still missing a lot of RS and SL and some scenes. Is it possible to get these by continuing playing or only if I had made different choices earlier on? I have not found any discernible mechanism for rasing stats. Is it all just tied to non-repeatable events?

Reactions: vodoket460

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I'm at the point where I can start the "ending" but still missing a lot of RS and SL and some scenes. Is it possible to get these by continuing playing or only if I had made different choices earlier on? I have not found any discernible mechanism for rasing stats. Is it all just tied to non-repeatable events?
There are no repeatable grinds for RS and SL.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Meh, I tried the game out, but the writing is awful. MC doesn't care at all about learning about his past when he wakes up and basically just fucks off to the restaurant. Doesn't talk to Cascade about anything ever regarding the past or the relationship between them and the events push the MC to the other girls pretty forcefully.
Then the LIs are all addicts or drug mules who have been ran through by every dude in 3 cities plus surrounding local colleges. Even the cops are bar sluts who brag about frequenting the bars to pick up college guys.
There's no choice with the LIs either. You just have to accept all of them. Lol. Even when they're sabotaging you or the others in some way, you can't actually get rid of them. Then the game wants you too save money and add on to the house and restaurant... But then the only add ons that are ever used or even acknowledged are the sauna and the new wing of bedrooms.
It's a sloppy shitshow. Theme of the game is no one wants to talk to each other and they just individually go around fucking things up for each other. It's a purposefully used writing crutch they couldn't let go of the whole game.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Meh, I tried the game out, but the writing is awful. MC doesn't care at all about learning about his past when he wakes up and basically just fucks off to the restaurant. Doesn't talk to Cascade about anything ever regarding the past or the relationship between them and the events push the MC to the other girls pretty forcefully.
Then the LIs are all addicts or drug mules who have been ran through by every dude in 3 cities plus surrounding local colleges. Even the cops are bar sluts who brag about frequenting the bars to pick up college guys.
There's no choice with the LIs either. You just have to accept all of them. Lol. Even when they're sabotaging you or the others in some way, you can't actually get rid of them. Then the game wants you too save money and add on to the house and restaurant... But then the only add ons that are ever used or even acknowledged are the sauna and the new wing of bedrooms.
It's a sloppy shitshow. Theme of the game is no one wants to talk to each other and they just individually go around fucking things up for each other. It's a purposefully used writing crutch they couldn't let go of the whole game.
Glad you enjoyed the game.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Not that you're still working on it, but the game has a massive bug which ends up in it skipping an entire scene. (that, or the 1.0 walkthrough mod from Shawn interferes with it which I doubt).

Turning down Lily's sister Rebecca at her home at night ends up in Lily's scene being skipped. The game continues without the scene, ending up in everyone saying goodbye the next morning. Lily comments on dreaming "about last night" when she and the MC get home, even though there was no last night scene.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This was one of the best games I've ever played!! For the first time I was eager to read the story, not just reach the next sex scene. I was abel to reach the ending where Rebecca dies and, to me, it was the best closure for her story and for the whole game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of Reclusive Bay.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
is there a way to increase the RS and the other thing that gets points with the console? like whats the command, cause i can't reach 30 RS points except for cassia no matter how many tries pls

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Does anyone know how I can get the walkthrough mod to work as when I try adding it to the game and run the game it just suddenly comes up with a load of errors

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get the walkthrough mod to work as when I try adding it to the game and run the game it just suddenly comes up with a load of errors
The walkthrough was done independent of the game. The developer created one, however, it is only available to Patreon members. So, using one other than the one Sage created, is at your risk.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes