fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 668 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
is this android version compatible with the wt mod?

paxtn

May 6, 2019
What do you do with the Wallpaper you buy from Cascade? It's not adding it to the PC, they're just all shown across the top of the screen.
Go to the PC and open the wallpapers app. On the top you will see a button "Load new wallpapers". Press it and they are added to the pc.
Toke me a while to figure that out...

Reactions: goldenrob

Roland357

Dec 27, 2018
Howdy,

I ran into an error maybe. I am using shawn's mod. After "Whistle" I have encountered the message "ALERT! CANNOT FIND EMAIL TO SEND! Character: Leah, Progress:17" according to the mod, I am only on step 13. After, there is not an email but i do recieve a snap.

Thank you

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
I've been working on a project to basically create an unlocker save file, but I'm a little unclear of who or what scene the last "side girl" is. Anybody have any help with that one?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I've been working on a project to basically create an unlocker save file, but I'm a little unclear of who or what scene the last "side girl" is. Anybody have any help with that one?
If you're talking about the replay gallery, under the section for "other", here's my highlight of which character is mainly in each of those scenes:

1680033415358.png

And here's the first line from each replay scene (the first one starts with a yawn from the MC, I'm not counting that).

If you're looking for the label names, you'll find these inside characters.py:
Python:
define fixed_side_girl_replays_list = [
    ("rebecca_wakes_you_up", "story/rebecca_wakes_you_up/rebecca_wakes_you_up6.webp"),
    ("mc_takes_a_walk", "story/mc_takes_a_walk/mc_takes_a_walk2.webp"),
    ("back_home_after_the_bar_with_rebecca_lewd", "lily/back_home_after_bar_rebecca/back_home_after_the_bar_with_rebecca12.webp"),

]
In this array, each item of the array consists of label name (that targets the replay), and the thumbnail image.

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
Awesome, thanks for that. For some reason, I thought it might have been Rebecca again but I couldn't find any proof. What triggers this event? I'd wager a bet it is based on the triggering of the first and then following the story down to meeting her in the bar later, is that correct?

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
I unlocked the scene and based on her dialogue it does appear to be the case. So, that's it, I've managed to get all the replays, eye candy, peek snaps, wallpapers, etc. all unlocked in a single save.

goldenrob

Jan 31, 2020
I think this should work for anyone looking for an unlocker to this game. I've tried it in a virgin install as well as with Shawn's Mod installed and they both appear to work correctly.

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
Donno yet. at least a month or 2.
The game isn't bad. It's the writing for me, seriously who talks that way "I am, You are, We are, etc."? And using the character(s) name every 2 sentences. You seriously need a better writer who actually had a conversation with a person before. It's so cringy.

Reactions: Gade17
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes