JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I saved Rebecca and Paige died, I assume that happened because I got shot earlier to stop her being shot, I don't know who number three is, but I guess it's probably Lily.
My own playthrough ended with Rebecca dying.

I've examined the source code for the final quest/story, and one of three things will happen during the final warehouse fight:
  1. If you dodged Lily's dad's question earlier in the story (while visiting Lily's parents, he asks "Like what?" when Lily mentions there's a lot going on), and you yourself got shot, Paige will die.
  2. If you dodged Lily's dad's question, and you didn't get shot (where you had the "chance" to), Lily will die.
  3. If you didn't dodge Lily's dad's question, Rebecca will die.
The other two will have a chance to become part of your final harem, if you've made your other choices right.

In essence, the death of one of these three is unavoidable; the person who dies depends on your previous choices, and it all depends on two specific choices: whether you dodged Lily's dad's question about things going on, and whether or not you got shot during the break-in with Paige.

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
What are the consequences of the discipline/relationship choice with Paige? I like femSub but fucking hate it when people think it means doms don't respect or care about their sub.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
False. There are no happy ending. If everything was butterflies and rainbows all the time it would not be a good story. Also I am pretty sure that there is more than 1 other game that kills a main character. It's actually a fairly common thing in most books.
I really really hope that devs with this kind of mental stays with no more than a handful...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really really hope that devs with this kind of mental stays with no more than a handful...
Doubtful, killing off main characters has only gained in popularity since Game of Thrones made it to TV and started killing everyone off.

Shit, it even made older games more memorable. Anyone that played original Final Fantasy 7 will always remember 1 certain scene. I don't even need to say which scene but anyone that played it will know.

It's an easy way for a storyteller to make someone invest emotionally.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My own playthrough ended with Rebecca dying.

I've examined the source code for the final quest/story, and one of three things will happen during the final warehouse fight:
  1. If you dodged Lily's dad's question earlier in the story (while visiting Lily's parents, he asks "Like what?" when Lily mentions there's a lot going on), and you yourself got shot, Paige will die.
  2. If you dodged Lily's dad's question, and you didn't get shot (where you had the "chance" to), Lily will die.
  3. If you didn't dodge Lily's dad's question, Rebecca will die.
The other two will have a chance to become part of your final harem, if you've made your other choices right.

In essence, the death of one of these three is unavoidable; the person who dies depends on your previous choices, and it all depends on two specific choices: whether you dodged Lily's dad's question about things going on, and whether or not you got shot during the break-in with Paige.
Noted. What a waste ending

It was already bad due to the background story of a certain female character. Now added insult to injury

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
Doubtful, killing off main characters has only gained in popularity since Game of Thrones made it to TV and started killing everyone off.

Shit, it even made older games more memorable. Anyone that played original Final Fantasy 7 will always remember 1 certain scene. I don't even need to say which scene but anyone that played it will know.

It's an easy way for a storyteller to make someone invest emotionally.
i never even played the original ff7 yet know what your talking about, same for the last of us part 2 it happens a lot especially in books

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My issue with the choice is that it's limited to a girl who's totally innocent and is only involved because she happened to fall in a shop in front of the MC and was fighting with her stepsister because they didn't talk to each other properly, a girl who is the victim of rape and clearly traumatised by it, and a girl who started as a bitch but had been almost completely redeemed by that point when there was potential for a police LT who knew what the dangers of her job are, 2 FBI agents who knew exactly what they were getting into (although I understand why they were left out as everyone would have played for Marcus to be the victim) usually I would play every route of a game but there's no way I want to see Lily die especially as that's the ending if you don't do something (get shot yourself or avoid question from Lily's Father) which actually appear to be the right things to do at the time, to prevent the other endings.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
@ Sacred_Sage
Could you make an official compressed version, now this unofficial version of the antivirus software shows problems.
thank you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My issue with the choice is that it's limited to a girl who's totally innocent and is only involved because she happened to fall in a shop in front of the MC and was fighting with her stepsister because they didn't talk to each other properly, a girl who is the victim of rape and clearly traumatised by it, and a girl who started as a bitch but had been almost completely redeemed by that point
That's kinda the point.

The ones that end up in that situation are ones that really deserve better. It wouldn't hit at all if it was someone people didn't mind ending up like that.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Noted. What a waste ending

It was already bad due to the background story of a certain female character. Now added insult to injury
The ending was OK, aside from this part. I just wish there would've been a way to avoid the death of all of these three, since I've managed to grow a little attached to all of them over the course of the story.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Just close off Windows Defender.
After all those years this still sucks.
I use Eset and no problemo with the compressed version.
Just get a real AV.
False. Avast report virus to, but only on MinQ, MyRepack-YAC compressed files (reported on 5 other games compressed only by him).

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Shame about the ending. Makes me reconsider finishing the game considering the choices. I am stuck anyway so (as no quest or whatever appers as I wander around)

Smells like the dev took notes from another author, who is still being cursed to this day, that killed off a good character in their game. (hint: its initials are A.L.) But too late to do anything about it, as this game is... "complete".
Oh, I remember that.

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: gallery_unlocker_v1_0.zip
Game version: 1.0
Using the mod is safe.

Extended unlocker mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v1_0.zip
Game version: 1.0
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes