Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage

Gratz on finishing! I've thoroughly enjoyed the story. I wanted to point something out that may or may not have been intentional on your part just in case though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to your future work!
She works at The Royal. you see her in the images in the ending. (although there were so many routes I could have missed one.) Thanks for the info ;)
Smells like the dev took notes from another author, who is still being cursed to this day, that killed off a good character in their game. (hint: its initials are A.L.) But too late to do anything about it, as this game is... "complete".
False. There are no happy ending. If everything was butterflies and rainbows all the time it would not be a good story. Also I am pretty sure that there is more than 1 other game that kills a main character. It's actually a fairly common thing in most books.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I have 1 or 2 more posts than them and can kinda confirm that it is a pretty decent game.

I wouldn't say it was good enough it made me lose my grip on sanity or to tell the dev to fuck my mother (I wouldn't wish her on anyone), but it is worth playing.
LOL on your comment have the same issue with the I wouldn't wish her on anyone tho...... I would wish them on my enemies. If the one you have is similar to mine. ..... On second thought that might be a bad idea if they join forces.... *shutters*

I have not finished it yet but yes this game has done quite well.

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
False. There are no happy ending. If everything was butterflies and rainbows all the time it would not be a good story. Also I am pretty sure that there is more than 1 other game that kills a main character. It's actually a fairly common thing in most books.
[/QUOTE]

there's definitely a case to be made where everything can be "butterflies and rainbows" and still be a good story i guess it just comes down having the option to chose how it end's

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Reclusive Bay [v1.0] [Sacred Sage] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.06GB
Repack size: 599MB

PC = PixelDrain / WorkUpload / / /
MacOS = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
Windows Defender reporting this as Virus:Win32/Aicat.A!ml . This one is so severe you can't even whitelist the file, so can't even download it to run through some other scans without turning it off completely (which I'm not doing).

Just letting you know, so the info get passed down the line to the compressor tool makers(who knows, maybe it sneaked past with some github update). Never had that issue before with compressed versions.

Reactions: mouseyboy09
May 31, 2020
Why the hell is MC just standing there like a deer in headlights with a clear shot on Trevor while Rebecca is fighting off the gun? ...Trevor should've shot this idiot...
This is a story where MC should've died...fuck this guy!!!!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FAP369ZONE
Nevermind read your friendlly virus parrot
Windows Defender reporting this as Virus:Win32/Aicat.A!ml . This one is so severe you can't even whitelist the file, so can't even download it to run through some other scans without turning it off completely (which I'm not doing).

Just letting you know, so the info get passed down the line to the compressor tool makers(who knows, maybe it sneaked past with some github update). Never had that issue before with compressed versions.
Yeah having the same Issue and some others as well I Notified the compressor, maybe you do the same it doesn't matter which mirror (link) you use all the same !

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
FAP369ZONE
Nevermind read your friendlly virus parrot

Yeah having the same Issue and some others as well I Notified the compressor, maybe you do the same it doesn't matter which mirror (link) you use all the same !
Just close off Windows Defender.
After all those years this still sucks.
I use Eset and no problemo with the compressed version.
Just get a real AV.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just close off Windows Defender.
After all those years this still sucks.
I use Eset and no problemo with the compressed version.
Just get a real AV.
Yupp ! obvious now, off topic question, was asking myself this question eachtime y see your Avatar, that is John Lyndon isn't it ? (PIL / Sex Pistols)

Aeros Dragonewt

Jun 4, 2021
I saved Rebecca and Paige died, I assume that happened because I got shot earlier to stop her being shot, I don't know who number three is, but I guess it's probably Lily.
And what happens to Rebecca at the end if she is saved? Is she interactable or just doesn’t appear at all?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes