• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Congrats on finishing the game. I haven't played this one since 0.36 so I guess now I can download the whole thing and play again from the start. Can't wait to see what you have for us next.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: universal_gallery_unlocker.zip
Game version: 0.39
Using the mod is safe.

Extended mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v039.zip
Game version: 0.39
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".
fatemaker Can you please update your extended mod now that the game is complete?

Reactions: Twistty

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
4 posts and new member. You come across as created to promote this product, thus you come across as a biased marketing tool. Thus:
I have 1 or 2 more posts than them and can kinda confirm that it is a pretty decent game.

I wouldn't say it was good enough it made me lose my grip on sanity or to tell the dev to fuck my mother (I wouldn't wish her on anyone), but it is worth playing.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
4 posts and new member. You come across as created to promote this product, thus you come across as a biased marketing tool. Thus:
I think my first few posts on these boards were excessively complimentary. If anyone had questioned my authenticity, I probably would have put them on my ignore list though. Hey, what a great Idea. Poof, you're gone.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Not bad for a sandbox type of game. I usually avoid them because they are excessively grindy.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
o_OFrom the text I extracted through official tools, it seems that there are not many updates。
0.44 to 1.0

pual11

Mar 15, 2018
compressed version comes up as virus for me
not risking that

even says severe virus:
replicates bye infecting other files
so check your own system

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sacred_Sage

Gratz on finishing! I've thoroughly enjoyed the story. I wanted to point something out that may or may not have been intentional on your part just in case though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to your future work!

Reactions: Sacred_Sage
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes