Dec 15, 2022
Please chance the horrible yellow/green text, it's very difficult to read.

Edit: After playing for a while, I think dev is color blind, My eyes hurt...

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is not bad at all...very good UI and it follows a logic i understand. Next update should include already the Ending?
I am curious if the Dev will work on a new game after this because he seems really talented.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I just released an update. It is small because I spend a lot of time on the ending which will be the next update. Stay tuned in :)
Hopefully your final update lets me get a couple more RS points for Leah and Summer ;) I don't know if it's possible to get 30 pts for either girl yet, i've played a few times and am sitting at 27 and 28 respectively.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Please chance the horrible yellow/green text, it's very difficult to read.

Edit: After playing for a while, I think dev is color blind, My eyes hurt...
I agree, the default font in the menu interface is just ok, when highlighted it becomes difficult to read.
So basically when the size is small (like in the Save slots it's barely unreadable). I would even say it ruins the overall quality of the game.

@Sacred_Sage You should definitely find an alternative.

Dec 15, 2022
I agree, the default font in the menu interface is just ok, when highlighted it becomes difficult to read.
So basically when the size is small (like in the Save slots it's barely unreadable). I would even say it ruins the overall quality of the game.

@Sacred_Sage You should definitely find an alternative.
You need to add the back box, having it transparent makes it completely unreadable. Of course the idea of everyone having it's own color is nice, but it's really terrible for the eye...

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Is it possible to get all girls to 30 and 10 points? I used the walkthrough mod and Vivian and Eve only got up to 9 SL points and Eve, Summer and Leah only get 26, 25 and 24 RS. I can get 2 extra points on Summer and Leah but then Cascade and Vivian only get 28. I'd guess it should be possible to get get all up to 30 as those repeatable scenes were all that was added in the update. Wouldn't make sense to release those for the update if you can't reach the required points to see them

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Is it possible to get all girls to 30 and 10 points? I used the walkthrough mod and Vivian and Eve only got up to 9 SL points and Eve, Summer and Leah only get 26, 25 and 24 RS. I can get 2 extra points on Summer and Leah but then Cascade and Vivian only get 28. I'd guess it should be possible to get get all up to 30 as those repeatable scenes were all that was added in the update. Wouldn't make sense to release those for the update if you can't reach the required points to see them
I wouldnt release it, if it wasn't possible.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
There might be a problem on day 2 when Lily comes home for her first night. Isn't she supposed to send an e-mail ?
The way the code is written will never allow Lily to send that email. So it's either a mistake or it is just useless to keep that code.

Game Version 0.44
File: story.rpy line #1219

Python:
    if lily_email_first_night:
        $ send_email(emails, Lily, 1, clock)
    $ clock.AdvanceTime()
    $ lily_email_first_night = True
    jump MC_Bedroom
lily_email_first_night
Is set to False by default in: script.rpy line #306​
Is never used anywhere else​
Is set to True but after the test

The solution is to either remove the test or set lily_email_first_night to True before the test.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
There might be a problem on day 2 when Lily comes home for her first night. Isn't she supposed to send an e-mail ?
The way the code is written will never allow Lily to send that email. So it's either a mistake or it is just useless to keep that code.

Game Version 0.44
File: story.rpy line #1219

Python:
    if lily_email_first_night:
        $ send_email(emails, Lily, 1, clock)
    $ clock.AdvanceTime()
    $ lily_email_first_night = True
    jump MC_Bedroom
lily_email_first_night
Is set to False by default in: script.rpy line #306​
Is never used anywhere else​
Is set to True but after the test

The solution is to either remove the test or set lily_email_first_night to True before the test.
It's a simple typo.
if not lily_email_first_night:
It's fixed now.

Reactions: nefelfine

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
What do you do with the Wallpaper you buy from Cascade? It's not adding it to the PC, they're just all shown across the top of the screen.

Also, what is SL and RS? And how can you check what the stats are?

Last edited:

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Also, what is SL and RS? And how can you check what the stats are?
RS stand for Relationship Score, basically "How much they like you"
SL stand for Suggestion Level, basically "allow them to do something they wouldn't do normally" which could be considered as a form of corruption and is used on some repeatable quest (lewd content)...

This is clearly explained when you start the game !

You can see these stats in different places: on your Computer (MC Bedroom) "Fun With Friends app", on the Help screen (next to each girl's portrait)

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Hey I'm stuck there and doesn't seems to be able to increase Eve RS or SL so I can't visit her in her room or take her out from work. Any tips I might be missing something. Thx
1677026999550.png

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes