namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone mind sharing a save at the start of V0.42?

(I've stuffed it up somewhere (used Lain's? then Shawn's Mod) but in the Walkthrough,
Cascade is stuck on #14, Paige on #11 & Viv on #5 - none of them will progress.
Don't know if I've finished the quests ages ago & it hasn't registered in the Mod - don't know)

Just trying to avoid starting from scratch :oops::rolleyes:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
And it's not even a love interest, only a side girl, if you go that way (I didn't).
Now a days if there is even a guy in the VN it's NTR so I stopping paying attention to any messages regarding it. :) In one ear and out the other. This event took place years before the story even started. It's a past event explaining the drastic change in Rebecca and why she is secretly trying to bring down both Trevor and Jake.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just discovered this game, it's pretty nice. But I was confused when Paige told me in the hot tub at night that she let me see her pierced nipples at the Royal. However that never happened, did I do some events in the wrong order? :cry: Didn't think the game would allow this.

Also, I liked Leah until she opened her mouth. I sure hope the game will let me completely ignore her.

• Angry
Reactions: RandomUsername377

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm.. not sure where in the game this is, chronologically, but... I'm striking out on guessing my search terms here and not getting any good results, so will ask... is/are there any (yet-known) consequences for choosing to visit with Lily or Rebecca when you visit their father? Lily knows you fucked Rebecca, if you make that choice, and she doesn't look happy about that at all. Sad, mostly, not angry, it seemed, but still not happy.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, the continual emails is ridiculous, WAY too much. The ridiculous grind to get points for the skill zone is way too long. Not even doing it because of it. The rest of the game is ok and fine. But remember GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. The grind people want to add to renpy games is the opposite of that. I am of the mind that anything above a 4 repeat for a grind is too much and ruins the enjoyment people want in playing a game for FUN.

Why does not mod not allow you to add points to the skill zone?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The start in this game is nice and all, MC runs a business and has employees,
can have some activities around every day and settle in a daily routine,
at which point the scennes hunt begins and the repetitive day by day actions become dull.
Then the game gets weird .. in all the wrong places. MC cannot give some rando asshole
permission to touch girls WHO ARE WORKING FOR HIM THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND IS A CRIME, NO BUSINESS OWNER WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, UNLESS YOU ARE THE TATE BROTHERS AND YOU DESERVE LONG HARD JAIL SENTENCE NEXT TO
THE BEAST LIKE IN BIG STAN. No, skipping some asshole sex molesting your employees does not make it right in any business arrangement ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gues every game maker ever is dripping at the dreams of the tate brothers raping their
babes just because there is never any other drama inducing plot device coming to mind.

Those endings better be packed with horribly deranged revenge plots of MC
for every and each one of the disgusting assholes this game forced us to let live and run amock around the people MC cares about.

Last edited:

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
The start in this game is nice and all, MC runs a business and has employees,
can have some activities around every day and settle in a daily routine,
at which point the scennes hunt begins and the repetitive day by day actions become dull.
Then the game gets weird .. in all the wrong places. MC cannot give some rando asshole
permission to touch girls WHO ARE WORKING FOR HIM THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND IS A CRIME, NO BUSINESS OWNER WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, UNLESS YOU ARE THE TATE BROTHERS AND YOU DESERVE LONG HARD JAIL SENTENCE NEXT TO
THE BEAST LIKE IN BIG STAN. No, skipping some asshole sex molesting your employees does not make it right in any business arrangement ever.

Gues every game maker ever is dripping at the dreams of the tate brothers raping their
babes just because there is never any other drama inducing plot device coming to mind.

Those endings better be packed with horribly deranged revenge plots of MC
for every and each one of the disgusting assholes this game forced us to let live and run amock around the people MC cares about.
It's a game bro, take a breathe, it's okay.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReclusiveBay-0.44
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.44] [Sacred Sage]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 930 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes