Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Is anyone else getting grey screens during the eve/vivan threesome? it seems like images are missing, but haven't found a mention of this.
I guess it is because I am in the middle of redoing that terrible ugly scene and making it into a drooling sexy scene. :) I might have accidently deleted or moved an image by accident. Cant wait for this scene to be over with -_- Here is a preview of next month. threesome_with_vivian16.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I guess it is because I am in the middle of redoing that terrible ugly scene and making it into a drooling sexy scene. :) I might have accidently deleted or moved an image by accident. Cant wait for this scene to be over with -_- Here is a preview of next month. View attachment 2247568
Do I need to finish this scene to access other stuff in this update? Just hard to go through it with most of it missing currently.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Do I need to finish this scene to access other stuff in this update? Just hard to go through it with most of it missing currently.
I just checked and all the old images are still in there. Are you using a compressed version? I did a lot fo organization so some files and a ton of images got moved around. The MEGA link is the 1 I supply. Try using that and dont drop it in. Do a clean sweep. Your save is saved elsewhere so you wont lose any anything. Also no that is just her side story so itcan wait until a later date to do. You just cant do any other scenes with her until that 1 is finished.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I just checked and all the old images are still in there. Are you using a compressed version? I did a lot fo organization so some files and a ton of images got moved around. The MEGA link is the 1 I supply. Try using that and dont drop it in. Do a clean sweep. Your save is saved elsewhere so you wont lose any anything. Also no that is just her side story so itcan wait until a later date to do. You just cant do any other scenes with her until that 1 is finished.
Very very disappointed with the story of Rebecca. I hate ntr

MccCoder

Sep 4, 2022
i ran into the same issue with the Eve/Viv threesome, downloaded the MEGA version which didn't fix it

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Here is one as an example.
Okay this is my fault then. I am sorry. The next patch this will be corrected. I was in the middle of redoing this scene. and had to make another build. COMPLETELY forgot to change these back -_- always difficult tryigng to remember 100 things XD

Reactions: CircaAD

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Using the mod is safe.
Mega

Extended unlocker mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".
Mega
update the mod pls

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
It would be really great if you could make the MC more manly as it seems he constantly acts as a baby, he needs to be a man to take on the criminals and not leave his women exposed as they are - also som curtains on the house windows would go a long way to keeping the creeps from looking in
Agreed. I learned a lot on this project. It's okay to be vulnerable as long as you grow into something better. The choice direction of the MC in this story was more like Charlie's angels approach.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes