dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I have another issue i try the cheat mod i get error when i start the game cannt even launch it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 252, in prepare_screen
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 252, in prepare
Exception: A screen named ach_scr does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 97, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 955, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 252, in prepare_screen
File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpy", line 252, in prepare
File "renpy/sl2/slast.py", line 1794, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named ach_scr does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Reclusive Bay 0.41.0
Tue Dec 13 18:42:35 2022

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I have another issue i try the cheat mod i get error when i start the game cannt even launch it
Did you instal the right mod? cause the only mod i have that calls the screen "ach_scr" is my photohunt mod and my mods aren't universal so you neeed the one that has the game title in it

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I got two questions. is help icon suppose to disappear after the prologue. Is the business the only you can upgrade
if you mean the help/hint thing you can reanable it (my mod button by default replaces it since my mod isn't a cheat mod its a walktrhough mod) open mod click settings disable "Hide Hint/Help button"

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Did you instal the right mod? cause the only mod i have that calls the screen "ach_scr" is my photohunt mod and my mods aren't universal so you neeed the one that has the game title in it
if you mean the help/hint thing you can reanable it (my mod button by default replaces it since my mod isn't a cheat mod its a walktrhough mod) open mod click settings disable "Hide Hint/Help button"
I figured that out I ended up uninsdtalling the mod without black background i was having a harding reading. I tried disabling the ui in your mod. other your mod was awesome. i used for a bit finally just alittle to hard to read

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I figured that out I ended up uninsdtalling the mod without black background i was having a harding reading. I tried disabling the ui in your mod. other your mod was awesome. i used for a bit finally just alittle to hard to read
black background?

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
black background?
I mean text box for some reason disappeared just leaving the text. I should it turned the text white. However i think it was had to rollback do to a in game error. I reinstalled the mod in working good. leah gold font still hard at times to read..but not to bad..all though i just had my first at the royal with Leah not thrill with her lol. Just for the Fasct i hate quick to judge people types. but well how feel later.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I mean text box for some reason disappeared just leaving the text
theres a transparency slider in the games preference menu it must've been turned all the way down for the box to disappear as fopr coloured text thats the games own text style mine UI tweaks makes the text all white and keeps the fonts between characters the same size.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamil_hdz

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
theres a transparency slider in the games preference menu it must've been turned all the way down for the box to disappear as fopr coloured text thats the games own text style mine UI tweaks makes the text all white and keeps the fonts between characters the same size.
thank you for that info. BTW your guide for characters choices i like

Reactions: Shawnchapp

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I kept the usb and got arrested. is there a way to stop Cascade from getting back into drugs to heavy. I seen just take a pill. nevermind i didnt much care for paige's attitude but she can swear all she wants.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReclusiveBay-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Dagoraath

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Any chance you could reply to this when you update the mod for the current version of the game? I have had this one just chillin waiting for a walkthrough mod, but there wasn't one in the OP (and last time I posted about needing one nobody mentioned you had one). If so that would be great, if not that is ok too I know your time has value.

Reactions: yamabear

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reclusive Bay [v0.42] [Sacred Sage]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 663 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Any chance you could reply to this when you update the mod for the current version of the game? I have had this one just chillin waiting for a walkthrough mod, but there wasn't one in the OP (and last time I posted about needing one nobody mentioned you had one). If so that would be great, if not that is ok too I know your time has value.
when i update i alway post in this thread to let people know its updated :)

babaex

May 28, 2022
Reclusive Bay [v0.42] [Sacred Sage]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 663 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Unfortunately there is a problem with the compressed version. 13 files are missing in renpy folder. The curious thing is that this is not the first time something like this is happening. The same problem happen back then with version 0.39 compressed. More info could be found on page 80 of this thread.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes