FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Reclusive Bay [v0.41] [Sacred Sage] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.43GB
Repack size: 537MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS_EFO =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
After extract and try to run i get that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jake.rpy? where you get that file from? in none of my copies of the game that file doesn't exist...

have you been doing clean installs of the game or just been copying over files into the old game folders?

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
jake.rpy? where you get that file from? in none of my copies of the game that file doesn't exist...

have you been doing clean installs of the game or just been copying over files into the old game folders?
Not clean, just extracting over the files.... and overwrite them.

I deleted the file, now everything is ok.

Jake file atached.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not clean, just extracting over the files.... and overwrite them.
Ya don't do that, thats what breaks games every version you need to do a clean install for the reason of why this happen is becuase the dev use to have a file called "jake" that use to hold the jake scenes but the dev has move it over to the "story" file now but since you didn't do a clean install the old files that shouldn't exisit anymore are still there meaning you gonna come across "define twice" errors non stop cause renpy is trying to read it from both the "jake" file and the "story" file

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Using the mod is safe.
Mega

Extended unlocker mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".
Mega
Please update.

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Hello there.It`s possible to fix this bug without replaying whole game(again)?Just can`t continue Eve from start -_- 1668969438500.png

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I liked the game despite hating most sandboxes but I had more of a problem with MC being kinda slow at times and being ridiculed a lot by others. And the dialogue feeling "artificial" throughout the game still enjoyed and looking forward for more

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I liked the game despite hating most sandboxes but I had more of a problem with MC being kinda slow at times and being ridiculed a lot by others. And the dialogue feeling "artificial" throughout the game still enjoyed and looking forward for more
I am assuming as the story progress the main charcter felt less "artifical" right? I have been trying to improve my writing and storytelling :p

Reactions: CircaAD and xapican
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes