Modder
Feb 13, 2018
RS in Console:
Cascade.RS = variable
For variable insert a number example
Code:
Cascade.RS = 15
Will make Cascade's points 15

but i wouldn't advise setting too high some of the scenes don't even exist yet for the higher RS requirements anyways so it won't matter

Reactions: xapican

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was making 200 a day but now it's gone down to 150 which is frustrating considering I need to upgrade things to progress the story and the grind was increased for no reason whatsoever.

Edit - now I just earned 100...... the fuck is going on with this schizophrenic money system?

Last edited:

babaex

May 28, 2022
I was making 200 a day but now it's gone down to 150 which is frustrating considering I need to upgrade things to progress the story and the grind was increased for no reason whatsoever.

Edit - now I just earned 100...... the fuck is going on with this schizophrenic money system?
Lockpicking and hacking give more money than working at the restaurant. One doesn't exclude the other. I would focus first on reducing the energy needed than on number of available jobs or money increase and last on success rate. Success could be manipulated if the player wants. At skill level 7 the MC could earn easily 1000 dollars per day. Also on Fridays the lottery tickets are infinite number not only 2 of them, but this way of earning money is tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod that highlights where the eye candy are located. I went to some of the locations that they described but didn't see anything.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've overlooked quite a bit because i've enjoyed it for the most part but my suspension of disbelief stops when it hits the impossible.

Vivian saying "that's why i'm so good at my job" when she's blundered her way through everything so far was too much.

She fluffed everything with the USB drive from giving it to a civilian to not even bothering to make copies before handing it in.

Nice girl, great body .... shit cop.

Paige needs to tone down her "ooh, look at me, i'm a badass" act too. She's pussied out and backed down too many times to the point she's just noise now. It's like she's trying to pretend to be Rebecca but without the stones to back it up.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I know nobody will probably read this but, they should have a mod to raise the girls SL levels faster lol.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I know nobody will probably read this but, they should have a mod to raise the girls SL levels faster lol.
Why? you don't really ever need them higher then 5 unless you want the optional short extra scene... which some you can't even view until after certain story events anyways which by then just by playing the normal events your rs/sl numbers become what you need anyways

but heres the cnnsole command anyways

Name.SL = # or Name.RS = # where name is girls name example

Code:
Cascade.SL = 10

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why? you don't really ever need them higher then 5 unless you want the optional short extra scene... which some you can't even view until after certain story events anyways which by then just by playing the normal events your rs/sl numbers become what you need anyways

but heres the cnnsole command anyways

Name.SL = # or Name.RS = # where name is girls name example

Code:
Cascade.SL = 10
Finally someone responds lol. How do you raise the SL levels? I can't go in Summer's room unless it's at 20 but I have her at like 4 or 6.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Finally someone responds lol. How do you raise the SL levels? I can't go in Summer's room unless it's at 20 but I have her at like 4 or 6.
you need her RS 20 not SL and to raise her RS you need to play the main story and her story

also there really isn't anything to do in her room beside the titty bank thing (if its even been added in yet) i;'m not even sure her room unlock at 20 RS is a thing yet becuase i think currently you can only get her to 19RS

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
you need her RS 20 not SL and to raise her RS you need to play the main story and her story

also there really isn't anything to do in her room beside the titty bank thing (if its even been added in yet) i;'m not even sure her room unlock at 20 RS is a thing yet because i think currently you can only get her to 19RS
But still how do you raise the girls SL levels?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
But still how do you raise the girls SL levels?
playing their story when giving an option to peek do it pretty much and some dialogue options give it

if you're trying to make all the girls have max stats thats impossible outside of cheating some choices will give +2RS well the other will be +1sl or +2rs or +1sl and +1rs

if you want to min/max you'll have to use my WT-mod or any walkthrough, or read the code yourself and decide which points you want more

but if you already have summers SL at 6/7 (can't remember which one) you already have her at the max sl number (until future updates)

EDIT: just check 7 if following my WT this what the final stats will be at end of update (minus one varying stat i don't remember where i put during the bar night truth and dare event)

1667631333481.png

as you can see SL numbers don't really get high for some

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReclusiveBay-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sacred_Sage
I love Cascade so much in this game that I always name my favorite girl in other Ren'py games Cascade, if I can rename them. I even name my female characters in Skyrim and Fallout 4 Cascade. You are doing an excellent job with her, she is just so sweet and beautiful. This is definitely a top 10 game for me. :D :love:

Reactions: Sacred_Sage
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes