robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I'm stuck... I'm supposed to meet Lily in the park in the morning, but she's never there...
Lily_park.jpg
After the beach becomes active, Lily spends every morning there :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

raptorcoop022

Apr 3, 2021
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Using the mod is safe.
Mega

Extended unlocker mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v040.zip
Game version: 0.40
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".
Mega
Could we get this gallery mod in 0.42?

добрый

Dec 22, 2019
хорошая игра еще бы разных тегов добавили бы которые можно было или отключать или включать

Crippy

May 28, 2018
хорошая игра еще бы разных тегов добавили бы которые можно было или отключать или включать
Translation: a good game would still add different tags that could be either disabled or enabled

What type of tags are you thinking of? What would you want to enabled or disable?

О каком типе тегов вы думаете? Что бы вы хотели включить или отключить?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
When is it available for Android
Hmmm. A Win version will run on a Linux system, and android is basically a linux port.
So, what kind of things have to be done to convert it to an android version other than packaging it in an APK file?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.43.1] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,81 GB / 904 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.43.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,77 GB / 870 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.43.1-mac-crunched.zip
= 23,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing this and I am looking for Lily's Eye candy item on the right side of the park. So far 20minutes later, I still cannot see it (which really is not surprising as my eyesight ain't the greatest ) Still if some one can point this out then much thanks. Saves me looking for a magnifying glass to help seek it.
Cheers

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just started playing this and I am looking for Lily's Eye candy item on the right side of the park. So far 20minutes later, I still cannot see it (which really is not surprising as my eyesight ain't the greatest ) Still if some one can point this out then much thanks. Saves me looking for a magnifying glass to help seek it.
Cheers
It is a little hard to see because of the dark background and the panties are black. When you are at the park, where you have a bench on each side, look under the room icon...not the map icon. Hopefully this helps.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
It is a little hard to see because of the dark background and the panties are black. When you are at the park, where you have a bench on each side, look under the room icon...not the map icon. Hopefully this helps.
Looking but I do not see anything. Would you mean the local map icon and not the world map icon? The local map icon has some light pole going through the middle. Being Black it would have to blend in sadly :)

Edit: Well this is strange. I had another look in the park and that light pole was missing and the panties were there, so it appears the pole at the time was blocking them. Thanks heaps.
*Done*

Last edited:

SecretAsian

Jun 22, 2018
The best advice to find the Eye Candy panties was in a earlier post. Hit the "H" button repeatedly to turn off the UI and the panties will turn on and off as well. Makes it easier to spot.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Back story ntr ish rape story of a character is a big bummer. I hate ntr

Developer should have avoided it.
Hates a strong word. Besides, I get the feeling you're looking for something to disapproave of. At least that means you'll pretty much always be satisfied. And for that, I congratulate you kind sir. :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes