VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.05] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
well he was supposed to clean up before gf came but he forgot.
Ok.

I just think he didn't care enough about her to bother.

The fact is, though, he should have cared enough about himself to clean things up, even if there was no girlfriend expected. I mean a bachelor is going to let things get messy, to a point, but should at least do some clean-up before someone like Christina has to come in to help him. He's not a drunk or a crack-head, he's just slovenly in his household habits, without those excuses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well he was supposed to clean up before gf came but he forgot.
Ok.

I just think he didn't care enough about her to bother.

The fact is, though, he should have cared enough about himself to clean things up, even if there was no girlfriend expected. I mean a bachelor is going to let things get messy, to a point, but should at least do some clean-up before someone like Christina has to come in to help him. He's not a drunk or a crack-head, he's just slovenly in his household habits, without those excuses.
TBH, I think he's just can't seem to concentrate... to a fault. Notice how he keeps losing his thought during conversations or he lets himself lose focus while working or otherwise? You can call that idiocy, sure, but it might actually be a result of OCD or ADD/ADHD. I think it's more likely it's a level of OCD, since he can hyperfocus on work... which makes him forget to remember important things like cleaning. I'm not saying anything for certain obviously, but it's possible he isn't even aware of it happening really. At least, not generally. He almost has a reaction like, "Did I fail to pay attention again?" Or it gets close to time for Diana to arrive and he seems surprised: "I forgot to clean up, didn't I?"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
TBH, I think he's just can't seem to concentrate... to a fault. Notice how he keeps losing his thought during conversations or he lets himself lose focus while working or otherwise? You can call that idiocy, sure, but it might actually be a result of OCD or ADD/ADHD. I think it's more likely it's a level of OCD, since he can hyperfocus on work... which makes him forget to remember important things like cleaning. I'm not saying anything for certain obviously, but it's possible he isn't even aware of it happening really. At least, not generally. He almost has a reaction like, "Did I fail to pay attention again?" Or it gets close to time for Diana to arrive and he seems surprised: "I forgot to clean up, didn't I?"
I have a hard time seeing either OCD or ADD in the MC. What are his Obsessive Compulsions? Being sloppy? And he can obviously focus Attention when it is important to him. So perhaps a mild form of ADD... I don't know.

He obviously has issues, but I don't think you have it quite yet.

Need more releases. ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost done

Hi

Almost done with the update. A few days of work left to do.

We should be able to finish this week and release it on Monday. Giving ourselves a bit of space.

That's it. See you then.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Might take another two days

Hi

May take another day or two to finish the update.

If you're curious as to why, it's because apparently me and a few other colegues safety certification at work is soon about to expire. There was an e-mail about it they tell me, but I don't remember it. So, we all have to go to "Safety training" ( don't know what it would be in english). Interminable hours of people telling us not to put our hands on live wires and where the fire extinguisher is. Don't know how long it lasts, and they can't tell me. There's an outside company that gives these certificates. It's been more than five years since last time we did this. Just have some vague memories of it. Anyway this is on Tuesday. So, if I don't finish tomorrow after work, Tuesday I'm all booked up. So, the update will be on Wendsday.

Making this post prophylactically. Hope to finish tomorrow. That's the plan. But if you don't hear from me, it will be Wendsday. Because of this thing.

Viit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Might take another two days

Hi

May take another day or two to finish the update.

If you're curious as to why, it's because apparently me and a few other colegues safety certification at work is soon about to expire. There was an e-mail about it they tell me, but I don't remember it. So, we all have to go to "Safety training" ( don't know what it would be in english). Interminable hours of people telling us not to put our hands on live wires and where the fire extinguisher is. Don't know how long it lasts, and they can't tell me. There's an outside company that gives these certificates. It's been more than five years since last time we did this. Just have some vague memories of it. Anyway this is on Tuesday. So, if I don't finish tomorrow after work, Tuesday I'm all booked up. So, the update will be on Wendsday.

Making this post prophylactically. Hope to finish tomorrow. That's the plan. But if you don't hear from me, it will be Wendsday. Because of this thing.

Viit
MC: Um... You do realize you don't need a fork to eat tacos, right? I mean, at least not for that type.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Done

Hi

Just letting everyone know where we're at.

Finally done. Just finished testing 2 minutes ago. Ty Bran29 for the variable bug report. Fixed now.
I'll compile it after dinner and leave to upload. I'll make a post with the link tomorrow afternoon.

Viit

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes