Apr 23, 2018
Last I remember it's a game from about 5 months ago. The brown haired chick is one of his OCs and he usually draws her in sh*tacon doujins getting banged by a purple haired boy. I don't know about the other girls though.

Speaking of above, I'm shocked this game doesn't have any of that, considering it makes up a bunch of his portfolio lol. Thanks for the mod though! All the scenes are on SadPanda but now someone can go in and upload/update a gallery containing whatever's decensored :p
I like the artwork of this artist, but most of his works revolve around the brown haired chick maki. He seems to have two different branches the shota branch, and the one where she just does random men. Regardless out of all his works, I'm not surprised theres no pregnancy. He hasn't ever done that in any of his works.

Reactions: quasmoke and GaRbS

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
I have a question, right now there are only 2 hatomame games, reconstruction of zanda village and bitch family on the beach, am i right?

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
I really like this game But I want hatomame to add more anal sex and add cum inflation (That big butt doesn't get as much attention as it deserves. And if the guy's penis in the game was big enough to bulge her belly. Then their semen should be enough to make her stomach bloat as well.)

Reactions: Joshiny_ped

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
i have some diverse feelings about this game.
-first of all: ITS PRETTY GOOD

..considering what it is, i just wished i could hand a developer idk 15-20 bucks
to get this game, just longer and bigger

i forgot what the game was called, i think it was "nano control" or something
-think of THAT game, and how long and complex that one was

i wouldnt mind actually paying money for a game that was as cheerful and well made as Hatomame's work
but also as long and "grand" as something as nano control.

tbh i get some "hentai but with decent characters and story -and cheerful tone" sort of vibes from this game
remember that one hentai with these futanari schoolgirls? yeah
make THAT into a small open world hentai game, but with that busty bimbo protag, the curvy agent and that loli goddess

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
R Guys it's just me, does it give me the error at a certain point in the story ? Pls if you know how to fix this please tell me

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
R Guys it's just me, does it give me the error at a certain point in the story ? Pls if you know how to fix this please tell me
You need to provide more info if you want help.
What error?
When it happens?
Can you make a screenshot?

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
You need to provide more info if you want help.
What error?
When it happens?
Can you make a screenshot?
[/CITAZIONE]
It happens after the last scene that he is in the bathroom when you go to call other people and then you go to sleep as soon as you leave the apartment the game does thisIt happens after the last scene that he is in the bathroom when you go to call other people and then you go to sleep as soon as you leave the apartment the game does this 16874376917294006625990432719341.jpg
It doesn't even let me move the character how do I fix this? pls waiting for an answer

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Could you archive the save folder and send it to me, so I can test the fix.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
If you want an easy fix, I advise you to use . It has cheat tools, and you can use noclip option to move again if you get stuck. The said function is free.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes