cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I always thought it was weird how Hatomame draws x-ray in almost all of their doujins and stuff but they never bother to do it for any of their games. Do they not know how to fit it into the scenes or something?

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Reconstruction of Zanda Village [Final] [Hatomame] Compressed

Win(190MB):

80Q
Tools:UAGC

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just to ask is the normal download link already have the mod and if so what does the zanda village mod1 download link even have.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
nani? no pregnancy content even though it's about saying an underpopulated island?
My thoughts exactly.

Also I thought I played this game some years ago. Looking at the pics it looks really familiar....then again the artist reuses this brown haired chick again and again.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
to be clear, this is an edited gpt-4 translation. but should still be high quality. god bless.
I know Japanese at Level 4, still learning. I use GPT-4 because it's a lot faster then translating manually and is very accurate. I still proofread the text, because MTL is MTL, no matter how good it is. You need a human to review and fix it.

So save files? I am on this game for the tits and the snake goddess mesugaki.
If you would've read the Translator/Developer Notes, you would've known that you can unlock the gallery from the very start.

Just to ask is the normal download link already have the mod and if so what does the zanda village mod1 download link even have.
You can read in the changelog what was modified.
I use dates as a version if the game doesn't have version number available on dlsite.
The mod version, are my changes on top of the original. If I fix something myself, I bump the MOD version from 1 -> 2.

Reactions: Nycnegro

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
My thoughts exactly.

Also I thought I played this game some years ago. Looking at the pics it looks really familiar....then again the artist reuses this brown haired chick again and again.
Last I remember it's a game from about 5 months ago. The brown haired chick is one of his OCs and he usually draws her in sh*tacon doujins getting banged by a purple haired boy. I don't know about the other girls though.

Speaking of above, I'm shocked this game doesn't have any of that, considering it makes up a bunch of his portfolio lol. Thanks for the mod though! All the scenes are on SadPanda but now someone can go in and upload/update a gallery containing whatever's decensored :p

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes