rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
There's a plugin for that

+ need to install both

However I've already addressed this issue on my translated version which I'll be releasing in a couple of days
could you translate the game?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Found the CG rip

Skip the "game" and just fap to the art rip

Reactions: Aereon1104

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Who going fix this game and say its lot better then scary original they have go original author get approval. Maybe make mod version if its too hard to fix.

Synopsis or story should went Female hero plots make population location into village to micro city.
Lots of sex and plots make heroine dream alive? Lets fuck rumble.
Characters are posturing like they are in wrestle mode in latex.

If anyone actually did their research starting a village is not easy. Nor is micro city.

Note to future translators makes sense to sounds, possibly some grammar what is said would help understand what author is trying branch to rest of us.

there is genre missing: Pregnancy, Not sure Childbirth. Because that is involved with population growth unless I am mistaken.

• Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Who going fix this game and say its lot better then scary original they have go original author get approval. Maybe make mod version if its too hard to fix.

Synopsis or story should went Female hero plots make population location into village to micro city.
Lots of sex and plots make heroine dream alive? Lets fuck rumble.
Characters are posturing like they are in wrestle mode in latex.

If anyone actually did their research starting a village is not easy. Nor is micro city.

Note to future translators makes sense to sounds, possibly some grammar what is said would help understand what author is trying branch to rest of us.

there is genre missing: Pregnancy, Not sure Childbirth. Because that is involved with population growth unless I am mistaken.
It is another japanese gamea about restoring population but without pregnancy.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I am going to be the one to say it
I'm going to do it
FULL SAVE????
View attachment 2304995

uhhh okay it already has it in the files
I mean, technically there's already a CG rip out there, not really a need for a save if you have the CGs; just look at the gallery and all. I suppose some people like seeing it in-game though...

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
guys help me it won't let me continue at some point the game stops guys help me it won't let me continue at some point the game stops

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes