R1derinthewind18

Feb 18, 2023
How do you you unlock the sex scenes with owner of the onsen bath and have access to the men batch they keep saying i need a swimsuit, i have the cow swimsuit but it's still not working

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Uh if anyone cares, here's a Gallery file incase someone wants it.
Reconstruction of Zanda Village CG.7z

Reactions: Aereon1104

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
so i kinda played around with translator++ and translated to the best i could. some shit i couldn't figure out so i just put whatever either sounds good or was close to it. its not great but i got drunk for like 3 days and gave it a shot. anyone know the best way i can upload the js and data folder on this thread?

Reactions: Nerro

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
so i kinda played around with translator++ and translated to the best i could. some shit i couldn't figure out so i just put whatever either sounds good or was close to it. its not great but i got drunk for like 3 days and gave it a shot. anyone know the best way i can upload the js and data folder on this thread?
You can either attach the files in a comment or use one of the approved file hosts from this thread

rsutton

Sep 3, 2019
You can either attach the files in a comment or use one of the approved file hosts from this thread
Thanks for the info
I compressed into this, just extract js, data, and img(translated the one introduction pic just cuz) into main folder to replace

fixed most the fucked up text breaks, made it atleast clear enough to get the jist of what to do
there's prob some stuff i didn't catch, but it's better than machine translation i guess
have fun

Odell

Sep 30, 2021
Just me that got a virus flag for a trojan in the nw.dll folder? Anyone know if its safe to run the game? Had a lot of problems both virus checking and deleting it after I had had decompressed the files.

Centurion753

Apr 12, 2020
Greetings big boobs lovers

I'm learning Japanese amateurishly and I been working on a translation for "Reconstruction of Zanda Village" as a way to practice. Basically I MTL the whole game and based on that I manually read all the text and give it a proper translation as well as build the context. I'll be honest with you all, the MTL work was.... lame, to say the least so I need to read the Japanese text and manually translated or use deepl to give me an idea.

It's a really amateur translation, and it's not fully done; Most of the common events are already done, I'm still missing the character dialogues and menu options.

It will be an ongoing project, but I'll be happy to share it with you all and receive feedback on my work. Any comment or correction will be much appreciate ;p

I also add my full save if you wanna test al the scenes.

LINK -

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes