4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I think it unavoidable that you will stir some sh*t up by releasing an update so... thin, regardless of what was promised or wasn't promised.

It is human nature. Can't say which is the right choice - delay the update to add some meat and risk losing the financial support you so desperately need - or release early, and risk angering & alienating the financial support you so desperately need?

No correct answer here, only the choice and its consequences...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

VituZZ01

Oct 6, 2021
I think it unavoidable that you will stir some sh*t up by releasing an update so... thin, regardless of what was promised or wasn't promised.

It is human nature. Can't say which is the right choice - delay the update to add some meat and risk losing the financial support you so desperately need - or release early, and risk angering & alienating the financial support you so desperately need?

No correct answer here, only the choice and its consequences...
It always works. When you did something fast and inaccurate, people will forget you did it fast, but remember it was bad. And when you did something slow but in good way, people will forget that it was slow but remember it was good. But not too slow :) So the choice is obvious.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Apparently a file is missing for the replays to work properly in this new version.
Here it is attached.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just copy and paste it into this location:
Games\RedLucy-Cherry-pc\game\images\replay\thumbs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Lucy [v0.9] [LeFrench]

NOTE: Missing image fix already applied :whistle:

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

BUGFIX attached below for anyone having issues...

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.8a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.
Note: I've added a new Choice to see both Tits and Ass, Optional Choice that lets you see all the winning race scenes. (Pic 4)

Features:

Installation:
Note: If you don't want the Textbox, delete the "gui" Folder and the JokerTextbos Script from inside the JokerMod Folder.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hii New update is available.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hii New update is available.
I doubt you will need it, according to the previous page and comments it's only about 90 new renders and no sex.

Thank you everyone for your patience, this year has been complex, life and family issues crept up on me over the months until it reached a tipping point and sacrifice precious development time to manage it all. But we kept on working on more technical endeavors.

There has been too much changes and additions I wouldn't even know where to begin with this one.

The general idea and core features I had for Red Lucy at first are now implemented and working. It's even more than I hoped for. Now it's just a matter of polish and expanding on those.

The animation and video editing side was kind of crazy with thousands and thousands of frames typed into even more lines of code.

I don't want to make it too long. I have a delayed Christmas to celebrate and wish you a happy new year.

We will have a team talk on how to better manage development shares and previews. I'm so focused on my art, days go by and I forget. So Vision might take this load off of me for more regular updates while I continue progress on the story.
And about a NY update...

Happy New Year from LeFrench Games!

Been at work since last night to expand this version and finalize it. I already have previews coming up. It's all mostly incomplete scenes I have to fill with variations for now. For animations we are done with all 16 of them. I don't think I'll be doing more to avoid wasting further editing time and should expect 250 more renders, there are a couple of very important scenes and dialogues I need to flesh out.
Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with love and that other kind of love !
Roommates now have access to the Update on the website linked below.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
There is an error for choosing Anna path. If you choose not to stop Anna, you opened her path, but the later scene dialogue shows the opposite. Just can't get scene of choosing Anna path after the scnen in the barn.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Have the game ever mentioned the state of Rose(Aunt)'s husband? Dead? Divorced? Still married?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RedLucy-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
REPLAY IMAGE FIX APPLIED​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
There is an error for choosing Anna path. If you choose not to stop Anna, you opened her path, but the later scene dialogue shows the opposite. Just can't get scene of choosing Anna path after the scnen in the barn.
Here's the fixed script. Copy it to the "game" folder.
Reload a save before the decision in the barn.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes