4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Well, if you read through the posts, the dev had been working on something for some reason for the game and finally figured it out.
Yes , you're right that's the main reason why this update delayed( it's about the modelling studio & stuffs like that in game)

Reactions: KingKraven

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Red Lucy - Cherry

First of all, here are the links to latest update For Gramps Tier:

Thank you everyone for your patience, this year has been complex, life and family issues crept up on me over the months until it reached a tipping point and sacrifice precious development time to manage it all. But we kept on working on more technical endeavors.
There has been too much changes and additions I wouldn't even know where to begin with this one.
The general idea and core features I had for Red Lucy at first are now implemented and working. It's even more than I hoped for. Now it's just a matter of polish and expanding on those.
The animation and video editing side was kind of crazy with thousands and thousands of frames typed into even more lines of code.
I don't want to make it too long. I have a delayed Christmas to celebrate and wish you a happy new year.
We will have a team talk on how to better manage development shares and previews. I'm so focused on my art, days go by and I forget. So Vision might take this load off of me for more regular updates while I continue progress on the story.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019

Red Lucy - Cherry

First of all, here are the links to latest update For Gramps Tier:

Thank you everyone for your patience, this year has been complex, life and family issues crept up on me over the months until it reached a tipping point and sacrifice precious development time to manage it all. But we kept on working on more technical endeavors.
There has been too much changes and additions I wouldn't even know where to begin with this one.
The general idea and core features I had for Red Lucy at first are now implemented and working. It's even more than I hoped for. Now it's just a matter of polish and expanding on those.
The animation and video editing side was kind of crazy with thousands and thousands of frames typed into even more lines of code.
I don't want to make it too long. I have a delayed Christmas to celebrate and wish you a happy new year.
We will have a team talk on how to better manage development shares and previews. I'm so focused on my art, days go by and I forget. So Vision might take this load off of me for more regular updates while I continue progress on the story.
So, what’s new in the end?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Wow.. all those people in the Gramps tier since the last update would have paid several hundred dollars just to get a 3 minute update of nothing happening.
I guess... My rule for Patreon/SS is to pay only when an update is out. Scammers abuse the donation/support system. I treat Patreon/SS just like Steam or other stores that sell software. You will only get money when you deliver something.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes