4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Ever since he posted last August about lacking financial support to the game it had me worried. It's never a good sign that devs make this kind of nic(h)e product for monetary gain, instead of out passion or as a hobby that provides a little extra on the side.

LeFrench is clearly talented, but I'm not too positive about the future of this project :confused:

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
Ever since he posted last August about lacking financial support to the game it had me worried. It's never a good sign that devs make this kind of nic(h)e product for monetary gain, instead of out passion or as a hobby that provides a little extra on the side.

LeFrench is clearly talented, but I'm not too positive about the future of this project :confused:
Yeah, it's taking too long and i'm starting to get annoyed about this game. It's a pity cause i think that the potential this game has is out of everyone imagination, but like MadKing with Vis i think this game is going to be abandoned

Reactions: LionInDarkness

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Yeah, it's taking too long and i'm starting to get annoyed about this game. It's a pity cause i think that the potential this game has is out of everyone imagination, but like MadKing with Vis i think this game is going to be abandoned
High quality rendered games usually end like this. Demon boy, Apocalust, Measuring my Cum, etc. etc. To much work and devs have burnout very quickly.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Don't worry guys, Mr. Lefrench is working on this update,this update took some time bcs of he's working in some experimental scenes & modelling studio.
He'll never abadon his project.
Stop complaining about him and he's active in discord as well as patreon
Experimental scenes? It's his project and he can do what he wants, but I feel like if he focused more on story, then experiments we would be further ahead by now. I wasn't the biggest fan of the animations in this game, but the latest ones were not to bad. I don't think he should rush the game, but I also think all this experimenting is not the best way to progress the game at all. BTW I love animations in lewd games when they are done right. Hell even using stock animations can work if you do it right.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bottom line is he admitted he is doing this purely for the money...because he thought it would be easy to get a quick cash grab...and found that very few...less than 1% of VN's actually pour in silly amounts of cash.

Will say again, make a VN because you want to, want to show your art, your story...because most likely it won't make that 1% of money you think/hope it will. As the thousands of abandoned projects show, doing it because you think you'll make thousands a week...is very naive and while making one is easy, it is also incredibly time-consuming...time spent effectively for free, unless you're very lucky.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Bottom line is he admitted he is doing this purely for the money...because he thought it would be easy to get a quick cash grab...and found that very few...less than 1% of VN's actually pour in silly amounts of cash.

Will say again, make a VN because you want to, want to show your art, your story...because most likely it won't make that 1% of money you think/hope it will. As the thousands of abandoned projects show, doing it because you think you'll make thousands a week...is very naive and while making one is easy, it is also incredibly time-consuming...time spent effectively for free, unless you're very lucky.
Where did he ever say that?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes