4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
How anyone would turn down a HOT redheaded milf like Anna I will never know :love::love::love: Even hotter that she's the mc's landlady/babysitter/Mo... ;) Hate it when the update finishes just like that, but eagerly await your next release. Good work :love:
MILFS just like LOLI shit just giving me the urge to vomit all over the place. If a game gives me no choice, i don't play it.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Mc really needs to form a band.

Hear me out here....

We've got Rose on the Cello
View attachment 2752901

Anna on the Piano
View attachment 2752904

MC on the Guitar
View attachment 2752907

And our Songstress supreme....Kat as main vocals!
View attachment 2752908

I mean, a band is kinda like an incestuous family, everyone's fucking the guitarist. xD
It should be the drummer, Yeah a guitarist can give you a good strum but a drummer will give you a good bang!

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I really like this Game/VN!
I have a problem though. It's probably been mentioned before, but, I can't spend all day reading 111 pages of this thread to see if it has been, sorry.
Anyway, my problem is that I have trouble telling when I'm supposed to be clicking through the scenes or not. The guitar only works for some of the places. I'm trying to take my time and let it play out but... There are a lot of open scene stops where you need to click too move forward and just as many that you need to wait for it to get the full effect.
Well, I guess it's just my 2 cents(as it were).

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
I
I really like this Game/VN!
I have a problem though. It's probably been mentioned before, but, I can't spend all day reading 111 pages of this thread to see if it has been, sorry.
Anyway, my problem is that I have trouble telling when I'm supposed to be clicking through the scenes or not. The guitar only works for some of the places. I'm trying to take my time and let it play out but... There are a lot of open scene stops where you need to click too move forward and just as many that you need to wait for it to get the full effect.
Well, I guess it's just my 2 cents(as it were).
I put it on Auto and let it roll.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what do you mean?
loaded old save, finished it all, zero problems...did you forget to update walki mod or something?
In all fairness, I can't load a save either (have the updated mod from Joker). I don't really mind since it's a game in development and it's a fairly common problem.

And it's not like it's a hardship to replay this gem :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In all fairness, I can't load a save either (have the updated mod from Joker). I don't really mind since it's a game in development and it's a fairly common problem.

And it's not like it's a hardship to replay this gem :)
ofc,yet just to make things clear and without unjustified claims:
there are no problems with old save/s for those not using mod.

thats my Ho based on gathered available info..change my mind (too lazy to get/edit that famous meme...so just imagine it here:BootyTime:)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ofc,yet just to make things clear and without unjustified claims:
there are no problems with old save/s for those not using mod.

thats my Ho based on gathered available info..change my mind (too lazy to get/edit that famous meme...so just imagine it here:BootyTime:)
Yeah, many seems to have played it without problems so it may be the mod.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Coz its buried under a ton of pop up ads. Also mixdrop sucks as filehost. I hope someone uploads it on pixeldrain or mega
Try adding Ublock Origin to your browser, then enable all the filters...except but the languages. There will be no popups and no adds, even Youtube will be ad free.

Styxxx82

Dec 5, 2018
Just me or isn't the mod working properly? gallery part gives me an error when i enter and does not unlock for me, WT is fine though

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah, many seems to have played it without problems so it may be the mod.
I play without the mod and i couldn't load my save. I had the unexpected error and when i tried to ignore it took me to the start of the game where you name the mc. Not that i mind because whenever there's a new update ill play through said update and then i'll normally start again anyway to theorise with my bud because neither of us believe that **** is really the mom.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes