4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the error I get when I try to load a game. I have no idea if it's related to the mod since my knowledge in this area is zero.....

Reactions: Udayana

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I got two save Kat corrupt and Kat love and can't load the Kat corrupt. No mods with this game.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

This is the error I get when I try to load a game. I have no idea if it's related to the mod since my knowledge in this area is zero.....
This is because your save is incompatible withe the actual version. It's not a mod problem.
Try to load a save from the auto section which is before the actual tou want to use, this can solve your problerm

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I got two save Kat corrupt and Kat love and can't load the Kat corrupt. No mods with this game.
If you select skip unread text and press shift + right click on the skip icon, you jump from one choice to another. In 2 min you reach the end. It will cost you less than making the saves work.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
If you select skip unread text and press shift + right click on the skip icon, you jump from one choice to another. In 2 min you reach the end. It will cost you less than making the saves work.
I know that, just I report too, that something is funky with the game.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.8] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.
Note: I've added a new Choice to see both Tits and Ass, Optional Choice that lets you see all the winning race scenes. (Pic 4)

Features:

Installation:
Note: If you don't want the Textbox, delete the "gui" Folder and the JokerTextbos Script from inside the JokerMod Folder.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Mixdrop really annoying, just me or anyone experienced the same :D

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
what do you mean?
loaded old save, finished it all, zero problems...did you forget to update walki mod or something?
Have the same issue. Not using any mods, but the game is erroring out stating that the script has changed and couldn't find a point to stop rolling back. My usual method of getting around this by loading an older autosave isn't working.

I'm guessing the f95 incest patch that's been automatically included is interfering with the save. Normally, I stop playing games when things like this happens after a long run, but it's short enough for me to restart.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do you guys know how to win the running race at the end? The prize is ....hmm

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I don't think you can, save and just mix up what you check out and you get all the prizes.
Whatever you check out twice gives you the respective prize, if you mix them up you get the blowie.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don't think you can, save and just mix up what you check out and you get all the prizes.
Whatever you check out twice gives you the respective prize, if you mix them up you get the blowie.
Well, I thought there was some trick to winning. That's understandable. The bonus is nice :devilish:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please let the MC take that fucking hat off grandpa's head and bend the damn bill, that's about enough to not play this. Looks so stupid.. lol I kid of course but holy shit that looks weird as fuck!!

I only played through once, ass the first time tits when her head was turned she tripped and I won the race. Easy peasy..

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes