4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, no hope for the catfight between Rose and Anna end up in a hate fuck
View attachment 2686676
You sir win all my internets for the day for making me laugh so hard.
That is an excellent idea though!
And it makes me *incredibly* sad we wont get to convince Anna to go down on Rose or vise versa.

Also, does anyone else suspect that although we are Anna's son, I think Kat is not Anna's daughter.... she reminds me more of Rose... and I suspect that was what was hinted at in the flashback with Anna cuddling with MC while Rose chased Kat around like the Tiny terror she was.

Side note: Holy fuck young Rose and Anna were hot, need some time travel shenanigans so MC can bang their younger versions too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Lucy [v0.8a] [LeFrench]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok Im a bit Lost Here.

When the WT says Kat Sub +1 > does that mean Kat's Submission +1 or Does that mean Submission to Kat +1? Both Entirely different paths.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok Im a bit Lost Here.

When the WT says Kat Sub +1 > does that mean Kat's Submission +1 or Does that mean Submission to Kat +1? Both Entirely different paths.
Well, considering the fact that people have said Kat is dominant, it's probably the latter.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's none of that, I don't do precise choices and consequences, it's vague by design. Sub and dom is just how I named my values, and Kat is the only girl that will have a different personalities towards MC depending on choices.

She can become a more romantic girlfriend or an even more adventurous sister.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's none of that, I don't do precise choices and consequences, it's vague by design. Sub and dom is just how I named my values, and Kat is the only girl that will have a different personalities towards MC depending on choices.

But according to what I've read, she's dominant. Or has that changed? I'm not into femdom, which is why I haven't played much of this yet. I don't want to get into it and not be able to turn down her domming me so I can romance her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But according to what I've read, she's dominant. Or has that changed? I'm not into femdom, which is why I haven't played much of this yet. I don't want to get into it and not be able to turn down her domming me so I can romance her.
As frenchy said, it's not about being dominant, just if she'll behave like a girlfriend or a sister in the relationship

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

Ok, Let me rephrase that,

Which make her more romantic ? Sub +1 or Dom +1?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
LeFrench

Seriously?

Only you could do a 'backstreet boys' shitty song sounds good!

f* you and take all my money! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loving this game! :love:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Maybe you mean JokerLeader? Yes, first the JokerLeader mod, then your fix.
Yes, sorry it's the JokerLeader mod. Nothing else applied ?
Because I have tried on a fresh installation without any save and persistent file and it work without problem.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes