4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok, Let me rephrase that,

Which make her more romantic ? Sub +1 or Dom +1?
Well, considering Frenchie just said she can be either a romantic girlfriend or adventurous sister, if you want romance, take the girlfriend/dom path, that's what I did... and to be honest, after playing through both choices, Kat reaaaallllyyy wants to be our girlfriend, why not give her, her heart's desire?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
well, nothing else is installed. fresh start, and compressed version and regular, still closed
I have a made new extraction, removed all saves and persistents files and just put my fix.
So I think the problem is in your downloaded files.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, Let me rephrase that,

Which make her more romantic ? Sub +1 or Dom +1?
If you’re looking for romance always go for girlfriend option, for me it’s coded Kdom.

It’s not really intuitive with the definitions shown by mod but let’s say anal for example, on Kdom values(girlfriend) she’ll be a little reluctant and wants you to smooth your way in first. But if onKsub(sister) there is no resistance. That’s what bro wants so… She’ll even moan louder for you.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I'm enjoying the game, just wanted to say good job to the dev, this artistic side of him is interesting.The story is developing well and at a nice pace, the qualities of the renders are very good, the characters are sexy and nice.:oops:

This game has a lot of potential,I wish you good luck.

approve.gif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedLucy-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you’re looking for romance always go for girlfriend option, for me it’s coded Kdom.

It’s not really intuitive with the definitions shown by mod but let’s say anal for example, on Kdom values(girlfriend) she’ll be a little reluctant and wants you to smooth your way in first. But if onKsub(sister) there is no resistance. That’s what bro wants so… She’ll even moan louder for you.
And that is why Kat is BEST SIS.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Red Lucy v0.8 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: ismoot695 and tan79

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
It's none of that, I don't do precise choices and consequences, it's vague by design. Sub and dom is just how I named my values, and Kat is the only girl that will have a different personalities towards MC depending on choices.

She can become a more romantic girlfriend or an even more adventurous sister.
Hey dev, could you probably do a remake for firstime scene with sister to be more intimate, more specific and less rushed. Thanks

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Hey dev, could you probably do a remake for firstime scene with sister to be more intimate, more specific and less rushed. Thanks
I mean this whole game is rushed bro. You know those slowburn milkfests? This game is the polar opposite. You fuck the sister out of nowhere and they all act like it's completely normal, you eat your aunts pussy, they all act like it's completely normal. Mcs mom? sucks his dick, tbf he doesn't know who she is at that point but I'm sure that when he finds out, they all gonna act like it's completely normal.

I mean I like this game overall but stuff is happening way too quickly without any build up that I end up not really caring about any of the relationships that much.

Edit: Uh oh, people are mad that someone doesn't say that this is the flawless, greatest thing ever created :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What files can I delete to remove the discord integration but also not break the game?

Reactions: Logber

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sure he'll get right on that, you sit tight!

I mean this whole game is rushed bro. You know those slowburn milkfests? This game is the polar opposite. You fuck the sister out of nowhere and they all act like it's completely normal, you eat your aunts pussy, they all act like it's completely normal. Mcs mom? sucks his dick, tbf he doesn't know who she is at that point but I'm sure that when he finds out, they all gonna act like it's completely normal.

I mean I like this game overall but stuff is happening way too quickly without any build up that I end up not really caring about any of the relationships that much.

Edit: Uh oh, people are mad that someone doesn't say that this is the flawless, greatest thing ever created :ROFLMAO:
Yepp, can't be just because people disagrees with you!

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
I'm sure he'll get right on that, you sit tight!

Yepp, can't be just because people disagrees with you!
I mean if you disagree that fucking your family is treated the same as a peck on a cheek in this game and happens really fast then go ahead and disagree all you like, it's literally what happens in the game. And I even said I like the game overall.

People nowadays really are actively looking to get butthurt about everything...

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes