4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't load my old saves and like many i'm not using any mod either. I guess i'll just start over again since the game is not that big yet.

Edit: Actually managed to load an old save from february (the photoshoot session), so i think the problem is with loading it from the previous 7.0 built.
I had the same problem with certain saves on my testing. I don’t meddle with past variables and game script but this time the .rpy files were combined and re-arranged for the added features to be cleaner for us. I suspect something new in them cause a crash, but not sure really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I don’t meddle with past variables and game but this time the .rpy files were combined and re-arranged for the added features to be cleaner for us. I suspect something new in them cause a crash, but not sure really.
I'm not really an expert when it comes to Ren'Py (or python in general), but I know that the languages I use (C++, Java, MATLAB script) throw massive fits if data stored in save files aren't contained in the code. Something as small as changing a data type has caused errors for me.

I might also be an outlier because my code is shit most of the time since it's mainly meant to run simulation models, so take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
honestly i gave this game a chance because the milfs didn't look 20 something years old like in every other game
and it was great can't wait for more

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's none of that, I don't do precise choices and consequences, it's vague by design. Sub and dom is just how I named my values, and Kat is the only girl that will have a different personalities towards MC depending on choices.

She can become a more romantic girlfriend or an even more adventurous sister.
Hmm...so does that mean collecting sister sub points leads to a romantic girl friend path, and collecting dom points gets the adventurous sis path?

Aug 12, 2020
I welcome critics, since the start I take notes of all remarks and adjusted for the game’s sake.

Constant praise is also artistic stagnation
Since praise can eventually block the dev's development and criativity, I will remain mute untill further notice. So, just thank you.
Étant donné que les éloges peuvent éventuellement bloquer le développement et la créativité de l'auteur, je resterai muet jusqu'à nouvel ordre. Alors, juste merci.

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
I discovered this game today, and even though I'm not fond of playing unfinished games, I must say that you're on an excellent start. I'm looking forward to playing the next chapters!

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
If you mean the original song, it's Careless Whisper by George Michael. If you mean the exact cover, I don't know who made it but the mp3 file is in the game's audio folder; no need to extract the game's files or anything.
Thank you man you made my day
I am searching this song like for 1 year after seen on one of @the_flirty_mind facebook video

Reactions: Aristos

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after playing whats available, Feel like the game is geared towards milfs, which are not really ideal for me. I mean I tolerate them, but cant say im into them. But the sister seems to be the non-milf. So its not everyone at least (plus there was the model girl). So maybe just half milfs?. That being said, I do like incest most when the people involved are not 100% sane. Sister being a little insane, is what makes incest stories/interactions the more amusing. She seems like some weird type of girl and I like it :). Even in the flashbacks (y)

I dont play my games with BGM, Always have it turned off while I play my own ASMR stuff through youtube. So not sure when they keep mentioning instruments, am I suppose to be listening to something ? Not a fan of piercing's, but it is what it is :whistle:

I can say I liked the game and whats shown. But Really hope its not going to be Anna was his mother or some cliche like that. It feels and should be a red herring as it should, but guess its wait and see. I also find it annoying already has the MC likes her as a crush of his life.

Look forward to how this goes. Its interesting.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So after playing whats available, Feel like the game is geared towards milfs, which are not really ideal for me. I mean I tolerate them, but cant say im into them. But the sister seems to be the non-milf. So its not everyone at least (plus there was the model girl). So maybe just half milfs?. That being said, I do like incest most when the people involved are not 100% sane. Sister being a little insane, is what makes incest stories/interactions the more amusing. She seems like some weird type of girl and I like it :). Even in the flashbacks (y)

I dont play my games with BGM, Always have it turned off while I play my own ASMR stuff through youtube. So not sure when they keep mentioning instruments, am I suppose to be listening to something ? Not a fan of piercing's, but it is what it is :whistle:

I can say I liked the game and whats shown. But Really hope its not going to be Anna was his mother or some cliche like that. It feels and should be a red herring as it should, but guess its wait and see. I also find it annoying already has the MC likes her as a crush of his life.

Look forward to how this goes. Its interesting.
50% of the LI's are Mils, 50% are younger, seems like a good compromise to me.......

Anna being the MC's mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The music is a HUGE part of this VN and a big part of the story.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes