4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So after playing whats available, Feel like the game is geared towards milfs, which are not really ideal for me. I mean I tolerate them, but cant say im into them. But the sister seems to be the non-milf. So its not everyone at least (plus there was the model girl). So maybe just half milfs?. That being said, I do like incest most when the people involved are not 100% sane. Sister being a little insane, is what makes incest stories/interactions the more amusing. She seems like some weird type of girl and I like it :). Even in the flashbacks (y)

I dont play my games with BGM, Always have it turned off while I play my own ASMR stuff through youtube. So not sure when they keep mentioning instruments, am I suppose to be listening to something ? Not a fan of piercing's, but it is what it is :whistle:

I can say I liked the game and whats shown. But Really hope its not going to be Anna was his mother or some cliche like that. It feels and should be a red herring as it should, but guess its wait and see. I also find it annoying already has the MC likes her as a crush of his life.

Look forward to how this goes. Its interesting.
What HornyyPussy wrote...

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
So after playing whats available, Feel like the game is geared towards milfs, which are not really ideal for me. I mean I tolerate them, but cant say im into them. But the sister seems to be the non-milf. So its not everyone at least (plus there was the model girl). So maybe just half milfs?. That being said, I do like incest most when the people involved are not 100% sane. Sister being a little insane, is what makes incest stories/interactions the more amusing. She seems like some weird type of girl and I like it :). Even in the flashbacks (y)

I dont play my games with BGM, Always have it turned off while I play my own ASMR stuff through youtube. So not sure when they keep mentioning instruments, am I suppose to be listening to something ? Not a fan of piercing's, but it is what it is :whistle:

I can say I liked the game and whats shown. But Really hope its not going to be Anna was his mother or some cliche like that. It feels and should be a red herring as it should, but guess its wait and see. I also find it annoying already has the MC likes her as a crush of his life.

Look forward to how this goes. Its interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nobles

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Looks like a good scene between anna and the mc,i hope it will not take too long until we can go all the way with Rose and Anna like we can already go with Kat.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Ok this is what I have figured just a theory, but I think that Nat is Rose's daughter, and the MC is Anna's son but by the same father it seems that they were engaged in a throuple/poly relationship of sorts I could be wrong with my guessing, so we'll just have to wait and see what comes about in later episodes so if that were true then it would make Nat and MC only half siblings instead of full siblings but damn great game nonetheless I especially like the slow buildup between the MC and the other LI's apart from Nat seeing as they've slept in the same bed together for all these years it was bound to happen between them at some point anyway keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Ok this is what I have figured just a theory, but I think that Nat is Rose's daughter, and the MC is Anna's son but by the same father it seems that they were engaged in a throuple/poly relationship of sorts I could be wrong with my guessing, so we'll just have to wait and see what comes about in later episodes so if that were true then it would make Nat and MC only half siblings instead of full siblings but damn great game nonetheless I especially like the slow buildup between the MC and the other LI's apart from Nat seeing as they've slept in the same bed together for all these years it was bound to happen between them at some point anyway keep up the good work dev.
Bruh, did you just literally plagiarize my whole theory, 3 hours later, and exactly as the next commenter?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Bruh, did you just literally plagiarize my whole theory, 3 hours later, and exactly as the next commenter?
Wasn't aware that I did that besides many people can have the same theory/guess there's no copyright on that also I didn't even read your comment anyway so there's that

Reactions: Xumeey

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Wasn't aware that I did that besides many people can have the same theory/guess there's no copyright on that also I didn't even read your comment anyway so there's that
You should definitely read the comments (at least the last page) before you post your own, not saying there can ever be a copyright problem but surely makes you look more aware rather than doing the same things that usually gets people reported for spam.

Let's keep the forums clear of unnecessary clutter and mess, shall we?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
You should definitely read the comments (at least the last page) before you post your own, not saying there can ever be a copyright problem but surely makes you look more aware rather than doing the same things that usually gets people reported for spam.

Let's keep the forums clear of unnecessary clutter and mess, shall we?
True that and really no sense in arguing over needless shit anyway It was my mistake and I own that

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I think I figured out what's going on here, and (vaguely) what happened 18 summers ago between Anna, Adam, and Rose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a theory that me and a buddy of mine had but then that would mean that they both would have had to have concieved on the same day and gave birth on the same day because the "twins" share a birthday, the odds of that happening are astronomical. It would also mean that they are just half siblings which if that is the case then that would ruin the whole story for me personally because they are supposed to be twins, the fact that their sexual relationship is so....taboo is because they are supposed to be twins. If they are only half siblings then that's nearly as bad as stepcest. Im not saying that it has to be twincest for me to enjoy it but for THIS story the twincest works, its what makes their relationship special, they have that twin bond that evolved into a more romantic/sexual relationship. If it turns out that they are just half siblings then that all goes away, hence why it would ruin it for me personally. So im still hoping for my theory of rose being the mother to both of them.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Ok so hypothetically if Rose is in fact the mother of both Nat and Mc then why doesn't she come out and say it instead of being a coward and same for the useless so-called father what is he ashamed to be a father afraid of what his kids will think of him parents that abandon their kids really burns my ass and hopefully we'll have the choice to tell them all to go fuck themselves but as it's already been pointed out Anna is the Mc's mother so Rose can't possibly be the Mc's mother.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
That was a theory that me and a buddy of mine had but then that would mean that they both would have had to have concieved on the same day and gave birth on the same day because the "twins" share a birthday, the odds of that happening are astronomical. It would also mean that they are just half siblings which if that is the case then that would ruin the whole story for me personally because they are supposed to be twins, the fact that their sexual relationship is so....taboo is because they are supposed to be twins. If they are only half siblings then that's nearly as bad as stepcest. Im not saying that it has to be twincest for me to enjoy it but for THIS story the twincest works, its what makes their relationship special, they have that twin bond that evolved into a more romantic/sexual relationship. If it turns out that they are just half siblings then that all goes away, hence why it would ruin it for me personally. So im still hoping for my theory of rose being the mother to both of them.
Could be, but it could also be that they (Adam, Anna, and Rose) simply lied to the "twins" about their birthday so that they could live a normal life.

And, I agree, a true 'twincest' is miles more interesting that halfcest, but keep in mind that half-siblings don't usually grow up together in the same household - let alone believing they are twins as well. To MC and Kat, their bond is that of twins, even if my theory proves correct and they aren't actually twins.

So far, though, MC and Kat are probably the first sibling incest story that doesn't somehow feel weird at all, since they have been shown and described by various characters around them as unnaturally close from childhood.

Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Again valid points but then if that is the case then why does rose seem to be a lot closer to the mc than kat. In the earlier flashback she seemed a lot closer to him than her and during her first visit also the same and pretty much any other time they are in scene together. It was actually one of the first scenes with her that kinda decided for me that rose was the mom. When she first visits and she asks the mc if he'd missed her and he had that choice of yes or not as much as kat (cant remember the exact words for the choices), its zoomed in on her hand around the mcs back and if you choose yes then her hand tightens. That pretty much sealed it for me, she seemed really......relieved(?) that he missed her.

I remember one of LeFrench's earlier posts where he said "every detail counts". Ive played through this sooo many times paying close attention to everything i possibly can because this is probably one of three vns (the others being where the heart is and ripples) that have got me to really think about whats going on and whos who. So props to LeFrench for writing this, its a great story thats really got me thinking. I do love a story that can do that for me.

Reactions: Edrick23

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Again valid points but then if that is the case then why does rose seem to be a lot closer to the mc than kat. In the earlier flashback she seemed a lot closer to him than her and during her first visit also the same and pretty much any other time they are in scene together. It was actually one of the first scenes with her that kinda decided for me that rose was the mom. When she first visits and she asks the mc if he'd missed her and he had that choice of yes or not as much as kat (cant remember the exact words for the choices), its zoomed in on her hand around the mcs back and if you choose yes then her hand tightens. That pretty much sealed it for me, she seemed really......relieved(?) that he missed her.

I remember one of LeFrench's earlier posts where he said "every detail counts". Ive played through this sooo many times paying close attention to everything i possibly can because this is probably one of three vns (the others being where the heart is and ripples) that have got me to really think about whats going on and whos who. So props to LeFrench for writing this, its a great story thats really got me thinking. I do love a story that can do that for me.
Thing is, in one of the flashbacks with MC, Kat, Rose, and Anna, Kat runs straight into a pole and falls down - Rose immediately runs over to her and checks to see if she's okay, as well as making sure she "eats her greens". Anna didn't even flinch.
Rose also threatened MC to not play around with Kat's feelings towards him when she asked him if the two siblings were fooling around.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
a little bug I cannot get past this scene without this popping up. Also they you trying to see people were they're are sleep it just shows a keyhole that's all the bugs I can see.
Ummm sir i think you got the wrong thread

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
September 22 was when I first downloaded this, then February 22 or 5 months ago is the last time I played it at version 0.6.
I liked the disconnect before and how close the MC has gotten with his half-sister, his aunt, and his mother, yet I was expecting the MC to get close with Nat in the last update(s).
I had to start this over again after installing my new 4TB NvME supplement drive (I might be a tad proud of this one).
It doesn't play out very long and I was pretty sure I read everything already, no I think perhaps there was a certain redhead-in-a-barn scene added.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes