4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Just started CH II, what a way to play with emotions, this dev choice in music is great. Backstreet boys classic. I haven't played thru the whole thing yet, just jamming with the music and felt like expressing.

Thanks man. for the adult content too xD

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.8a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.
Note: I've added a new Choice to see both Tits and Ass, Optional Choice that lets you see all the winning race scenes. (Pic 4)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: If you don't want the Textbox, delete the "gui" Folder and the JokerTextbos Script from inside the JokerMod Folder.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
mix drop long will not work or download

ttt_

Mar 13, 2019
Oh, he just assumes Steam will complicate things without even trying... welp, there goes my hope for this game going on there. I guess I'll just find another AVN game to buy, there's a lot.

Thank you for helping me out on getting the answer I was looking for.

Ah, that explains it. I am glad I don't have/need/want another half. Things like that tend to happen lol.
In your signature who is the person with hands swinging upright ? thank you.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Apparently, it wasn't such a bad idea to take 72h to implement the replays after all :BootyTime:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why pictures in game so similar to "such a sharp pain"? i mean style i mean composition i mean atmosphere - not the waifus. err and waifu's... maybe a little have partial similarities - eyes mouths etc...
hairstyle of Anna it is like hairstyle of Nicole, SSP MC's sister.

I wonder what kind of terrible secret this family has? what happened that the mother had to hide from her son that she was his mother?
By the way, the fact that Anna is the mother of the MC, I began to suspect when I saw her proud smile, which mothers have when they look at their grown children.

Last edited:

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Hello LeFrench ,
Thanks for sharing your game here.

I tried to play it, but each time I launch the game I got this error in the file "trackback.txt" :
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/python-packages/disrpc.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -500 python:
    init -500 python:
  File "game/python-packages/disrpc.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    import discord_rpc
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/**/**/**/**/RedLucy-0.8a/RedLucy-0.8-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/**/**/**/**/RedLucy-0.8a/RedLucy-0.8-pc/renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    init -500 python:
    init -500 python:
  File "/**/**/**/**/RedLucy-0.8a/RedLucy-0.8-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/**/**/**/**/RedLucy-0.8a/RedLucy-0.8-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/python-packages/disrpc.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    import discord_rpc
  File "/**/**/**/**/RedLucy-0.8a/RedLucy-0.8-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 985, in load_module
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 43, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 58, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 65, in ConnectionPool
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

Linux-5.15.0-78-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Red Lucy 0.8
Fri Aug  4 16:18:48 2023
As you can see, I'm using Linux (Mint to be precise) and I tried to launch it with the ".sh" and with the windows ".exe" using wine and also adding the ".exe" in steam using proton compatibility mode but nothing changed, got the same error.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes