4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

LIhg

May 18, 2018
Brooooo that flashback with i want it that way on the background i so good i've replayed it like a thousand times now

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is this game still enjoyable if youre not particulary into milfs/agegaps? Couldnt relate to the mc's infatuation at the beginning at all unfortunaly

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Is this game still enjoyable if youre not particulary into milfs/agegaps?
enjoyability is obv. subjective so you'll only know by playing..
but on a more serious note: you dont like milfs? :WaitWhat: is that even possible?
idk go play diff. games then.. like mario :KEK:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
enjoyability is obv. subjective so you'll only know by playing..
but on a more serious note: you dont like milfs? :WaitWhat: is that even possible?
idk go play diff. games then.. like mario :KEK:
Its more like that i dont really like huge agegaps like the guy or woman being 15+ years older. I wouldnt mind the milfs with a mc in a similar age. But at least for me it was still enjoyable, i liked the sister and nat.

Reactions: Aristos

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys why once i ended the game i still miss the last 2 replays? ty
I believe the version 0.8a for download here has a bug that the thumbnails for the last 2 scenes were in the wrong directory. The game could not see them to add to the gallery.

I believe they were incorrectly in the images\gallery\thumbs folder. You want to copy treplay5_hover.jpg and treplay6_hover.jpg to images\replay\thumbs folder. There should be 2 treplay file for each replay.

Even with the images in the right folder I believe you still would need to see them in-game to unlock them in the gallery.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes