4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Pretty impressive that i haven't played this game even though i have been on this site since '17.
Just tried this game for the first time and i must say I'm stunned how good the game is.
The renders are beautiful and one of the scene where you see the skin go from normal and get the goosebumps looks amazing but also adds so much depth to the current scene.

The background melodies are so fitting and really fits the game and reminds me of Become a Rockstar since that also really had some really good tracks but also is/were a amazing game.

The story is immersive and i hope it continues like this.

LeFrench I'm highly excited to keep following this games devolvement and i can't wait for more.
PS: More of Kat. She is literally #1 ❤

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I just started playing this today and I am already in love with it. Don't know how long it will take for me to catch up and finish the latest update, but I will definitely take my time.

I do hope/wish this game comes to Steam. If it does, I hope the Dev adds the option/implements the "define relationships" feature some other AVN games on Steam offer (if it needs it) I would buy this in a heartbeat.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
I just started playing this today and I am already in love with it. Don't know how long it will take for me to catch up and finish the latest update, but I will definitely take my time.

I do hope/wish this game comes to Steam. If it does, I hope the Dev adds the option/implements the "define relationships" feature some other AVN games on Steam offer (if it needs it) I would buy this in a heartbeat.
i don't know how good a define relations feature could be in this game considering the relations are a big part of the plot

Mar 26, 2022
If it does, I hope the Dev adds the option/implements the "define relationships" feature some other AVN games on Steam offer (if it needs it) I would buy this in a heartbeat.
But why do that? Relationships in this game are already fucked up after the last two updates, making the MC and his...um, sister? a roommates would completely ruin the whole storyline.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
roommates would completely ruin the whole storyline.

Nobody said make them roommates, but I do understand what you mean. I'm just saying that, if the game gets a Steam release, the Dev could add the option to name everyone/define the relationships, if Steam doesn't want to accept the game as is.

Just like the Devs who offer those options for the Steam versions of Sisterly Lust, Secret Summer, Picture Perfect etc

Mar 26, 2022
Nobody said make them roommates, but I do understand what you mean. I'm just saying that, if the game gets a Steam release, the Dev could add the option to name everyone/define the relationships, if Steam doesn't want to accept the game as is.

Just like the Devs who offer those options for the Steam versions of Sisterly Lust, Secret Summer, Picture Perfect etc
Oh, that's what you meant. I don't think Steam has a problem with incest games. There are games with much, much worse themes available to purchase there.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The background melodies are so fitting and really fits the game and reminds me of Become a Rockstar since that also really had some really good tracks but also is/were a amazing game.
With all due respect, Become a Rockstar is a great game (Julia best girl :cry: ), but it has one of the blandest music soundtracks in this genre; just the same bunch of insipid tracks repeating over and over and over again.
I'm genuinely baffled that someone would even name that game when talking about good music in adult VNs. Red Lucy, CoBD, BaDIK, In A Scent, etc.; those do have superb music!

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
With all due respect, Become a Rockstar is a great game (Julia best girl :cry: ), but it has some of the blandest music tracks in this genre; just the same bunch of songs repeating over and over and over again. I'm genuinely baffled that someone would even name that game when talking about good music in adult VNs.
You need to remember that everyone has different tastes in music. What's trash to one is treasure to others. My tastes are very eclectic. I just hate club type music. Techno and stuff like that just isn't to my taste.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You need to remember that everyone has different tastes in music. What's trash to one is treasure to others. My tastes are very eclectic. I just hate club type music. Techno and stuff like that just isn't to my taste.
I'm sorry, but this time I can't accept this argument.
He is comparing this game, which has a superb, carefully selected soundtrack, with a game that has "elevator" music sounding in the background for the entire game, with just a handful of tracks that repeat time and again during the entire playthrough.

It is not a matter of music taste this time: you may not like the distinctive music style in Red Lucy, or the synthwave in CoBD; that's OK, it's not your thing. But Become a Rockstar is a whole different story: it doesn't have any personality, originality or even planning behind the music: it's just a few ambiental tracks inserted randomly, two or three tracks for the sex scenes (those are not bad but they're not original either; one of them is used in Midnight Paradise, for example), a suspenseful music for the dramatic scenes, and that's about it. The same music you could use in any average Youtube video. Even when the band are rehearsing all we can listen to is one of the same usual tracks or a bland rock beat taken from whatever free music platform. It makes no sense!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm sorry, but this time I can't accept this argument.
He is comparing this game, which has a superb, carefully selected soundtrack, with a game that has "elevator" music sounding in the background for the entire game, with just a handful of tracks that repeat time and again during the entire playthrough.

It is not a matter of music taste this time: you may not like the distinctive music style in Red Lucy, or the synthwave in CoBD; that's OK, it's not your thing. But Become a Rockstar is a whole different story: it doesn't have any personality, originality or even planning behind the music: it's just a few ambiental tracks inserted randomly, two or three tracks for the sex scenes (those are not bad but they're not original either; one of them is used in Midnight Paradise, for example), a suspenseful music for the dramatic scenes, and that's about it. The same music you could use in any average Youtube video. Even when the band are rehearsing all we can listen to is one of the same usual tracks or a bland rock beat taken from whatever free music platform. It makes no sense!
You kinda of have to accept it. Not really, but anyway. It's true. I personally don't listen to any games music. I listen to my own. I don't know what BaR's music or this games music is like. There's game on here some place, forgot the name, but one guy made a point that he only likes music from his country, India.

Some people are like that. We can argue till we're blue in the face and people are still going to like what they like and condemn what they don't.

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I personally don't listen to any games music.
I rarely listen to a game's soundtrack. I like playing my own, most of the time.

Sometimes though, I do give the game's music a try. I did find some good tunes because of that. This one has some nice acoustic guitar covers. Owl City's "Fireflies" Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box" and more. I think Backstreet Boys "Tell Me Why" is also in here (that song... heard it so much back in the day)

Point is, you might be surprised by what a soundtrack might have. Not telling you to listen to the music, just letting you know that, you might hear something that's to your liking. If not, you always have your own music (which I use here and there while playing this one)

Play the way you want but also, give some things a try, you might end up with a nice surprise. If you want to, obviously.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I rarely listen to a game's soundtrack. I like playing my own, most of the time.

Sometimes though, I do give the game's music a try. I did find some good tunes because of that. This one has some nice acoustic guitar covers. Owl City's "Fireflies" Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box" and more. I think Backstreet Boys "Tell Me Why" is also in here (that song... heard it so much back in the day)

Point is, you might be surprised by what a soundtrack might have. Not telling you to listen to the music, just letting you know that, you might hear something that's to your liking. If not, you always have your own music (which I use here and there while playing this one)

Play the way you want but also, give some things a try, you might end up with a nice surprise. If you want to, obviously.
I'm old and set in my ways. I have tried a couple games and just no. I pay for Spotify, may as well use it. lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Old, young, meh. Being stuck/set in your ways, I can understand that. Why change what you're used to? and as I said, if you want to. If not, it's no big deal.

You pay for Spotty? I just download (or record) all the shit I like and listen to it on my media player lol.
Yeah. I pay for it, the other half wanted it so, we got it for the entire family.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Oh, he just assumes Steam will complicate things without even trying... welp, there goes my hope for this game going on there. I guess I'll just find another AVN game to buy, there's a lot.

Thank you for helping me out on getting the answer I was looking for.

I pay for it, the other half wanted it
Ah, that explains it. I am glad I don't have/need/want another half. Things like that tend to happen lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ah, that explains it. I am glad I don't have/need/want another half. Things like that tend to happen lol.
Well, marriage is a trap. Been there, done that and burned the t-shirt. Now, I'm living the best years of my life with my best friend. She's been my right hand since we were kids. Sometimes we forget, or don't want to see what's right in our face. Anyway, I'd do anything for this girl.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes