4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I mean if you disagree that fucking your family is treated the same as a peck on a cheek in this game and happens really fast then go ahead and disagree all you like, it's literally what happens in the game. And I even said I like the game overall.

People nowadays really are actively looking to get butthurt about everything...
What you don't realise is that you can't have even slight criticism towards games on this site because if you do, it makes you an insecure freeloader that should go touch grass and go make their own game if their so smart. Only white knights allowed here :HideThePain:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes I skipped a lot of steps, my focus is not on corrupting your entire family into cest. It’s about living daily life already surrounded and subjected to it.

Writing the usual incest story is hell, full of traps, dangerous tags and burnt-out cliches where basically sex is the end goal.

Here it’s just the start.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean if you disagree that fucking your family is treated the same as a peck on a cheek in this game and happens really fast then go ahead and disagree all you like, it's literally what happens in the game. And I even said I like the game overall.

Kinda sounds like the only one butthurt here is you though.......

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Kinda sounds like the only one butthurt here is you though.......
Let's just agree that almost everyone in this post has been butthurt at one point or another in this thread.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Will later chapter explain more further why the 'neighbour' and aunt are willing to sexually involve with MC?

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
Yes I skipped a lot of steps, my focus is not on corrupting your entire family into cest. It’s about living daily life already surrounded and subjected to it.

Writing the usual incest story is hell, full of traps, dangerous tags and burnt-out cliches where basically sex is the end goal.

Here it’s just the start.
Couldnt wait and I wish you best luck dev

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
I mean this whole game is rushed bro. You know those slowburn milkfests? This game is the polar opposite. You fuck the sister out of nowhere and they all act like it's completely normal, you eat your aunts pussy, they all act like it's completely normal. Mcs mom? sucks his dick, tbf he doesn't know who she is at that point but I'm sure that when he finds out, they all gonna act like it's completely normal.

I mean I like this game overall but stuff is happening way too quickly without any build up that I end up not really caring about any of the relationships that much.

Edit: Uh oh, people are mad that someone doesn't say that this is the flawless, greatest thing ever created :ROFLMAO:
I think the build up is alright to me, love the daily touchy feely scene with sis. But im talking about particular scene here, the virgin defloration if i may say which is usually take time, patient, encouragement and all that.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I welcome critics, since the start I take notes of all remarks and adjusted for the game’s sake.

Constant praise is also artistic stagnation
Well I've got a critique for you: Not enough lovely ladies in stockings/nylons/pantyhose.
The splash screen of Rose in those lovely stockings is a fucking tease and I need Kat in thigh highs for sexy time right meow! Like mother, like daughter.... ;)

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I can't load my old saves and like many i'm not using any mod either. I guess i'll just start over again since the game is not that big yet.

Edit: Actually managed to load an old save from february (the photoshoot session), so i think the problem is with loading it from the previous 7.0 build.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes