4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I really like the rendering quality, and I really like...love the sisters looks and her desire for MC. Though from reading past posts, it's a drag this story will not focus on a romance path with her. (Odd, as this story seems to only be pushing for the dom-mommy milf paths, but not the young hot looking sis.)

And I'm not understanding how only 9 years could drastically age both of the milfs. I believe they don't smoke...and had no other children (that we know of), yet comparing both images of them from only 9 years apart, for me is so off putting (I guess it's mostly the eyes for both, and facial blemish for red). And when I Look at the before and after images, the red head she looks like she has some kind of a rash or skin condition...like Rosacea on her face/bridge of her nose, and the other is reacting from past Botox treatments . Which for me isn't as attractive as her previous younger looking images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
stare :
2x ass - assjob
2xboobs - boobjob
1xass and 1x boobs -racewin and blowjob

i think your files are corrupted if you get this cuts
Thank you...odd, Jokers walk through missed or didn't include this important information. Maybe I had the ass job, though it happened so fast I didn't notice. Thanks again.

Reactions: Call of Booty

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
LeFrench don't forget to resize the gallery57 - gallery68 images, Ren'Py likes to cut them off if they aren't the set res unfortunately

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2006413
Red Lucy [v0.8] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:
Note: If you don't want the Textbox, delete the "gui" Folder and the JokerTextbos Script from inside the JokerMod Folder.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fast! thx alot for the update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The game is fine as is it. It's a simple vn but it's actually better than almost every other vn here. I really like how free everyone is casually showing skin and some details like light body hair are amazingly well done. As for the other dudes and ntr I can't understand why would anyone try to pressure the dev about it, go find other games with this content, please don't ruin this game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Dude I was joking, I knew that Vision was just joking that's why I wrote that. You're probably new to their discord, you'll get use to it.
Message received. Don't worry, I don't use Discord almost at all so it won't happen again.

Reactions: MattieB

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
This is a very nice game, with a great story naration and scenario, amazing renders and animations with camera and light effects making this visual novel very enjoyable to play, a great combination of erotic, sex and general scenes keeping the player attentive to the flow, while staying aroused by the sensual behavior of the characters. I look forward to the next release, as it is absolutely an additional (and new to me) keeper in my VN games. Thank you to the dev team for this great work.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes