4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
In the final scene in the barn there are two possible scenes based on the choices during the run and what you check out, but looking at the movie folder it seems there is a 3rd scene, anim42-anim44. A quick check of the code and I don't seem an obvious way to trigger it. Any ideas on how this is normally accessed?
you need to win the race
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

but how ..

edit :
stare once at her boobs
once at her ass

should trigger the blowjob

if anAss == 2:
label replay4:

elif anBbs == 2:
label replay5:

else:
label replay6:

Last edited:
Reactions: topher

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I get that, as I satated I am in no way a developer lol. My only refrence like I said are other VNs on here that put out 500+ in two months. So in essence this wasn't a critique it was just an opinion on "I want more". That being said, I get that sounds selfish and I appologize if it came out that way, however, if people like me that have no idea about what goes into cranking out updates only have other VN's as a refrence then that is truely all we can comment on in terms of how big or small the update is. I hope that makes sense as I don't want to start a heated debate.
Oh i didn't try to "accuse" you of anything frend, i was just referring to those who try to give "quality takes time" excuse when we all can see the size of updates are pretty much the same but with longer periods between updates...

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I think that in the universe where this VN is located, sucking cocks and other genitals, swallowing semen and other bodily fluids, etc, it's like kissing a cheek, a handshake, you know, the MC character goes to his aunt's house, who is a mega milf, undresses her, eats her pussy, gets dressed and they leave as if nothing had happened, He is with his "sister", she takes off his clothes, eats his cock, swallow his semen, and then they just talk, the same thing happens with the milf with whom he is going to jog in the forest.

Graphically this visual novel is something else, the designs, the environment, the lighting, the details, the angle of the cameras, everything is great, but the plot level is not so good, and everything lacks common sense.

Last edited:

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yep replay is wonky and Anna is forced for now. Will add a fourth option where you can shut her off (was planned during her hand going down) in a later fix for those who want to update their saves and ad a little more renders to fill in gaps for better flow. Just wouldn’t stretch development by even a day more.

I’ll never do forced LI’s. I commit to a forever alone ending possibility.

Last edited:

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Planned tags:

-Romance
-Cheating
-Anal
-Mom/son
-Lesbian
-Threesome (FFM) (FFFM ?) (FFFFM ?!) Wooh I can hear the RTX screaming.
-Creampie
-Yoga
-Martini

Edit: Forget the Dom/Sub thing. Ladies have their unique characters but how you want to act is your choice.

All LIs are optional.

Just no NTR, Hardcore BDSM, lolis and kawaii stuff.
Lesbian: Not true lesbian but in an FFM setup, every scene will revolve around the MC.
So no voyeur I guess.
giphy (1).gif
Interesting tags... Very interesting indeed.
You have my appreciation... I will have to give a proper session soon.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It seems there is an issue to see the new scenes in the replay gallery.
Maybe I found a solution to fix it.

1 / Go in the directory where you have installed the game

RedLucy-0.8-pc\RedLucy-0.8-pc\game\images\gallery\thumbs

2/ Cut the files called :
treplay4.jpg
treplay4_hover.jpg
treplay5.jpg
treplay5_hover.jpg
treplay6.jpg
treplay6_hover.jpg

3/ Paste them in the directory RedLucy-0.8-pc\game\images\replay\thumbs

4/ Re-open the game.

Now the new replay scenes should appear (if you have discover them during the playing). ;)

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Re the planned tags

Lol the foursomes and fivesomes get a bit silly. The Treasure of Nadia which is a decent enough game satisfied that itch for about 40 years. At one point they were asking "whose hand is that" it was so chaotic.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
It seems there is an issue to see the new scenes in the replay gallery.
Maybe I found a solution to fix it.

1 / Go in the directory where you have installed the game

RedLucy-0.8-pc\RedLucy-0.8-pc\game\images\gallery\thumbs

2/ Cut the files called :
treplay4.jpg
treplay4_hover.jpg
treplay5.jpg
treplay5_hover.jpg
treplay6.jpg
treplay6_hover.jpg

3/ Paste them in the directory RedLucy-0.8-pc\game\images\replay\thumbs

4/ Re-open the game.

Now the new replay scenes should appear (if you have discover them during the playing). ;)
Thank you very much friend, your suggestion to the correction of the Gallery worked perfect (y) (y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yep replay is wonky and Anna is forced for now. Will add a fourth option where you can shut her off (was planned during her hand going down) in a later fix for those who want to update their saves and ad a little more renders to fill in gaps for better flow. Just wouldn’t stretch development by even a day more.

I’ll never do forced LI’s. I commit to a forever alone ending possibility.
How anyone would turn down a HOT redheaded milf like Anna I will never know :love::love::love: Even hotter that she's the mc's landlady/babysitter/Mo... ;) Hate it when the update finishes just like that, but eagerly await your next release. Good work :love:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How anyone would turn down a HOT redheaded milf like Anna I will never know :love::love::love: Even hotter that she's the mc's landlady/babysitter/Mo... ;) Hate it when the update finishes just like that, but eagerly await your next release. Good work :love:
Why even have choices in a harem game hmm? just make a kinetic novel with the MC shagging every female in sight

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
thats 1 of the reasons why i will turn her down, i dont really like M/S find it kinda weird i came out of the hole i dont wanna go back in

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
you need to win the race
View attachment 2752064
View attachment 2752065

but how ..

edit :
stare once at her boobs
once at her ass

should trigger the blowjob

if anAss == 2:
label replay4:

elif anBbs == 2:
label replay5:

else:
label replay6:
Well I never got any of those scenes...and there was no choice to win the race. She said go while she was running, then it cuts to her going down his pants then cuts to her talking to wheel chair guy...after a few frames its at the credits.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well I never got any of those scenes...and there was no choice to win the race. She said go while she was running, then it cuts to her going down his pants then cuts to her talking to wheel chair guy...after a few frames its at the credits.
stare :
2x ass - assjob
2xboobs - boobjob
1xass and 1x boobs -racewin and blowjob

i think your files are corrupted if you get this cuts

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
thats 1 of the reasons why i will turn her down, i dont really like M/S find it kinda weird i came out of the hole i dont wanna go back in
Nowt better than a trip back 'up' memory lane so to speak lol ;)

Nah I get it, it ain't your kink. that's fair (y)

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes