4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I'm doing another playthrough to remind me of what has been happening.... And so what does the corruption points do to Kat? Knowing this information would be key to understanding how the points are used in this story.

As corruption with other titles can totally very in what happens within their story. Are the points good or bad for the main character relationships, and or does it make her loose with others...that she starts to become bi? (I'm not a fan of lesbian GG content...so just trying to understand what corruption does to the story and characters personality.)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Red Lucy [v0.8] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 275mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
OK, so I'm doing another playthrough to remind me of what has been happening.... And so what does the corruption points do to Kat? Knowing this information would be key to understanding how the points are used in this story.

As corruption with other titles can totally very in what happens within their story. Are the points good or bad for the main character relationships, and or does it make her loose with others...that she starts to become bi? (I'm not a fan of lesbian GG content...so just trying to understand what corruption does to the story and characters personality.)
The function of corruption points to Kat in current story is just to let her become more sexually inmate or have sex with MC. I guess corruption point in this game means more sexually open to MC.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

i assume those are for later purpose
there are a dom and sub path , and the corruption is maybe for some really kinky stuff

Gametimer

May 21, 2022

- 275mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Thanks Ghost!

Reactions: SpartanMILFfan

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

- 275mb

Let the demands for an Android version begin!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am loving this VN. My only real gripe, is the length. Updates are far to short given the time between. That being said I am in no way a Game Dev....so I honestly have no idea what goes into putting an update out. My only refrence is other VNs and thier size compared to time intervals between updates.

However, if the only thing players of this VN can find fault in is the length then I'd say you are on the right path keep it up.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am loving this VN. My only real gripe, is the length. Updates are far to short given the time between. That being said I am in no way a Game Dev....so I honestly have no idea what goes into putting an update out. My only refrence is other VNs and thier size compared to time intervals between updates.

However, if the only thing players of this VN can find fault in is the length then I'd say you are on the right path keep it up.
Considering the quality of the renders the time between updates is expected.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
v0.8
-271 Renders in 3 months...
Other updates are pretty much the same size (look the Changelog in OP) and were release in a shorter period of time and some talking about " quality of the renders" is the cause of longer time between updates...:LOL:

Reactions: dolfe67 and kaapr

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
v0.8
-271 Renders in 3 months...
Other updates are pretty much the same size (look the Changelog in OP) and were release in a shorter period of time and some talking about " quality of the renders" is the cause of longer time between updates...:LOL:
I get that, as I satated I am in no way a developer lol. My only refrence like I said are other VNs on here that put out 500+ in two months. So in essence this wasn't a critique it was just an opinion on "I want more". That being said, I get that sounds selfish and I appologize if it came out that way, however, if people like me that have no idea about what goes into cranking out updates only have other VN's as a refrence then that is truely all we can comment on in terms of how big or small the update is. I hope that makes sense as I don't want to start a heated debate.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Lots of gms with these gorgeous chicks are harem,,would those gms be better with other dudes banging these gorgeous chicks?? BTW I'm not asking the Dev to (unharem) his gm as his vision is his vision n I still love this gm
20230708_003419.jpg
"Lots of gms with these gorgeous chicks are harem,,would those gms be better with other dudes banging these gorgeous chicks?? BTW I'm not asking the Dev to (unharem) his gm as his vision is his vision n I still love this gm"

Last edited:

topher

Apr 21, 2017
In the final scene in the barn there are two possible scenes based on the choices during the run and what you check out, but looking at the movie folder it seems there is a 3rd scene, anim42-anim44. A quick check of the code and I don't seem an obvious way to trigger it. Any ideas on how this is normally accessed?

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes