4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Seriously? Do you know precisely when?
Well, change of plans, I'm afraid.
LeFrenchie said on Discord all there was left was to send the game to the guy who helps with the code so he could add the replay system, and therefore the game would be uploaded "later today". But some time later that guy chimed in and said it would actually take around 72h. I came to write this as soon as I read it.
It seems we shouldn't expect it earlier than Sunday or Monday.

I'm sorry for being the party pooper after having invited you to the party myself. Anyway, it will be out very soon :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Or you can't make one apparently, because someone commented after you wrote the 72h message thanking you for clarifying that and you didn't reply shit. I know shit about adding a replay gallery to a Renpy game. Am I supposed to somehow deduce you weren't serious?

View attachment 2750228
as someone who is fairly experienced in (making) bad jokes, that "72 hours (for adding gallery)" obviously is/was one of those :BootyTime: and he even put "kek" which i rarely do:KEK:

anyway, glad to see a new update being that close...:p:cautious::whistle:
*rush to prepare for the release*

MattieB

Jul 19, 2020
Or you can't make one apparently, because someone commented after you wrote the 72h message thanking you for clarifying that and you didn't reply shit. I know shit about adding a replay gallery to a Renpy game. Am I supposed to somehow deduce you weren't serious?

View attachment 2750228
Dude I was joking, I knew that Vision was just joking that's why I wrote that. You're probably new to their discord, you'll get use to it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend sir french
RedLucy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes