4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I think wrong type of milking is starting here from dev. We want to milk aunt and sis and don't want to be milked from dev
Did the dev took the money out of your pocket? If anyone has problems with release dates and other stuff just stop supporting(that will teach 'em a lesson) or don't at all, then if you feel like they deliver pay for the game when it's finished as some kind of thank you.
Do you guys also complain about the predatory mobile/pc games and gacha system too?
If you're that weak minded or just plain dumb that's on you bro.

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: MISSIkar and sava75

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah i dont support any dev cause i don't have a penny but that's why this site is made for na?
Well, if you don't have a penny, and you play for free. You could at least have the decency to be grateful. Don't you think the developers wouldn't want to release an update every week if they could? They do what they can with the hardware they have (at least most of them).
Nobody likes to be joked with their work like this, especially when you don't make it clear.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well, if you don't have a penny, and you play for free. You could at least have the decency to be grateful. Don't you think the developers wouldn't want to release an update every week if they could? They do what they can with the hardware they have (at least most of them).
Nobody likes to be joked with their work like this, especially when you don't make it clear.
Maybe his use of "to milk" in the sense of "to give 'milk' to" instead of "to take milk from" was an indication he was joking :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes