4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Might be taking a while. But at least the next update is the Anna focused update, with improved animations

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I think wrong type of milking is starting here from dev. We want to milk aunt and sis and don't want to be milked from dev
You only get to milk yourself. Get used to it? The dev will update when it's ready (never been a set date for the update). You'll simply have to wait for it ... and "milk" whatever you want to "milk". :censored::cautious:

Ps: Why do certain posts always have to be from "Newbie" status posters? :censored:

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
You only get to milk yourself. Get used to it? The dev will update when it's ready (never been a set date for the update). You'll simply have to wait for it ... and "milk" whatever you want to "milk". :censored::cautious:

Ps: Why do certain posts always have to be from "Newbie" status posters? :censored:
It's funny that is always the guys with a newbie status, i noticed that pattern too

I have that status, but that is because i don't really talk too much here, so i am not included in that sh*t

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes