4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please tell me all the lesbian stuff is optional (as in it doesn't happen at all). I don't want to intrude on some lesbian relationship or get the remnants of one.
There is no lesbian content yet. The dev will be able to clarify this better, but I believe that the lesbian stuff will be just some future interactions between girls during threesomes with the MC. This is a harem game.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
08_prev2.jpg

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the delay and silence, my family came in three weeks ago. Wasn't really planned so it's hard to manage. They're on vacation but not me.
As for 0.8 release, I have a few renders still to dish out, text and scenes are done and I'm coding it all as of right now. All animations are done and edited. Thanks to Vision taking care of those, I can now go for longer and crazier with them.
We're at 17 animations for this one and some of them are fairly long and very experimental (moving hair, bouncing physics, real animated undressing...). I'm getting comfortable with them now. Still some slight imperfections here and there but they're a lot more complex then my first ones.
Here are previews for every tiers to make up for it. I didn't want to spoil anything NSFW but oh well... check them at your own risk
I am trying for an alpha release on 15/06 or 19/06 (2023!!) after the weekend, family again...
Thank you all for supporting. See you soon

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes