4.40 star(s) 103 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
dont mind him...badik fans are (among) the most delusional ones and by now fully addicted to all kinds of copium/hopium "supplements" waiting for great dpm (dr pink milker) to release an update:WeSmart::LUL:
It takes a year but at least every update has a decent amount of content
There are lots of other games that update once or twice a year
I bet they don't have as much content as an episode of BaD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It takes a year but at least every update has a decent amount of content
There are lots of other games that update once or twice a year
I bet they don't have as much content as an episode of BaD
you are young and highly inexperienced (in this world at least), i get that...in a few years perhaps you will see things a bit differently and as they truly are. till that time do enjoy your games as best as you can;)

developing avn isnt a peachy work, far from it, particularly for rookies and small-part time developers aiming solely for profit.
some irrational passion has to be included in trhe process/project otherwise there are high chances it will end abandoned after a few initial releases if the dev decides his game isnt getting enough attention/support.

it is what it is, we shall see how this dev and his game manage those things.
i do hope for the best, as always when we are speaking of really good games/projects.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you are young and highly inexperienced (in this world at least), i get that...in a few years perhaps you will see things a bit differently and as they truly are. till that time do enjoy your games as best as you can;)

developing avn isnt a peachy work, far from it, particularly for rookies and small-part time developers aiming solely for profit.
some irrational passion has to be included in trhe process/project otherwise there are high chances it will end abandoned after a few initial releases if the dev decides his game isnt getting enough attention/support.

it is what it is, we shall see how this dev and his game manage those things.
i do hope for the best, as always when we are speaking of really good games/projects.
I do agree you need passion to make these games
Most devs wont be able to make this a full time job
It's a shame but it is what it is

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Splash_NEW_logo.jpg post3.jpg post4.jpg sk_test.jpg

Thank you for your patience everyone, last month and half was hectic here with paperwork and family.
I worked everyday and with no small amount of external help, we finally manage to implement a new big feature that stressed me out, pushing past engine mechanic considered normal. More on that in the next posts for patrons
Multiple new features will also be introduced and I can safely say now, they ALL WORK. There are few others that we still have to spend some time on, like a unique UI but it needs some work. They're postponed to the next update after this one.
We've been heavily exploring social media for exposure, also some website changes, redirects, backups and discord moderation (extremely boring stuff that I never did). Everyone is added to the website promptly in preparation for the coming update now that it's all cleared.
On a final note, as shown in the pictures above, my style evolved a lot since and a big menu and and intro aesthetic rework was way overdue.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So wtf, i just started playing about an hour or two ago and got to the point where anna was talking to a guy in a wheel chair about "telling them the truth" and the game just ended. Do i have an old version or something or is that really all the content this game has?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So wtf, i just started playing about an hour or two ago and got to the point where anna was talking to a guy in a wheel chair about "telling them the truth" and the game just ended. Do i have an old version or something or is that really all the content this game has?
Sounds like a really early version.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What Nulldev said, I think that was the end of ep 2 or something.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That scene is from the last update, yes. Thought you meant the earlier scene with the wheelchair guy (father)
The guy is also in the scene i posted, you can literally see his foot.

Anyways like i had said previously, the game was good but there wasn't much content, especially for one that's been in the works since june 24th 2022.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The guy is also in the scene i posted, you can literally see his foot.

Anyways like i had said previously, the game was good but there wasn't much content, especially for one that's been in the works since june 24th 2022.
Yepp, I saw it :)

It's because of the high quality that the story haven't progressed more than it has, quality like this takes time.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes